3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
The day at the nudist beach comes to an end. The three friends have already packed their things and ready to go away. But before that they decided to take one last photo memories.
[Edited]Nudist Beach Test 12.png
Sorry guys, i used google translator to translate the last two words. So i dont know if they are correct, in case could you tell me the right words to use?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
The day at the nudist beach comes to an end. The three friends have already packed their things and ready to go away. But before that they decided to take one last photo memories.
View attachment 310643
Sorry guys, i used google translator to translate the last two words. So i dont know if they are correct, in case could you tell me the right words to use?
id just say: photo or picture

U

User_1422337

View attachment 310643
Yes, all is well!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes