3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Story Continues...
Till now: Erica goes to take a shower after a relaxed day at pool. Roger calls her to pick her up for their first date.

Last edited:

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Ok i've messed around a bit more with the mothers characters, and i think they turned out quite good. I know they aren't perfect but with daz limitation and my extreme lack of skill, thats the best i menaged to get.
As always critiques and opinions are always welcomed. In the end im sharing my works here because i enjoy it and cuz i want to improve myself.
[Edited]Mothers Trio Test 3.png

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
This Erotic Horse Broodmare is not for the faint-hearted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Awarded by several prestigious erotic equestrian clubs
-Pleasure ride and moderate endurance available to enthusiasts for a fee.
-Erotic Horse disciplines (Club members only)
-Broodmare (reserved for line-breeding)
-Family Heritage (Not for sale/priceless)

htrhthhhh.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I really wish Daz had better dynamic cloth functionality. This looks great, but I had to take the shirt into Marvelous Designer and then import back into Daz, but man it's so much better than just auto-fit.

I think I'm done tweaking Quisha. She's a busty woman in her 30s who's worked hard to raise her younger brother and is currently going through a messy divorce. She's one of the main characters in my story. She's going to be working in a bar so just imagine a serving tray with beers on it in her hand. Lighting done with only an HDRI and some slight postwork tweaks.

Quisha.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes