3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Please i need help when i download the assets and add them to "my daz 3d library"(each archive in their blinder) they dont appear in daz creator... i dont know what i'm doing wrong.

U

User_1422337

Please i need help when i download the assets and add them to "my daz 3d library"(each archive in their blinder) they dont appear in daz creator... i dont know what i'm doing wrong.
Are the files extracted from the archive?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
is this a teaser for a second game?
Nah, just some messing around I did. There's a whole series of them that I'm doing as daily pin-ups at the mo... :)

Have you extracted the assets in such a way so that they match the subfolders (Materials, scenes, people etc) used in My Daz 3D Library? If it's not that it might be worth checking that you have the content directory set up correctly so Daz is pointing to where the files are?

Reactions: TheDevian

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Nah, just some messing around I did. There's a whole series of them that I'm doing as daily pin-ups at the mo... :)

Have you extracted the assets in such a way so that they match the subfolders (Materials, scenes, people etc) used in My Daz 3D Library? If it's not that it might be worth checking that you have the content directory set up correctly so Daz is pointing to where the files are?

View attachment 312096
how can i download/open the content directory manager?

this is what appears on the screen when I try to open it

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
how can i download/open the content directory manager?

this is what appears on the screen when I try to open it
Hrm...strike that suggestion. From what I can see you appear to be set up correctly so it isn't that (if you weren't the files as a whole wouldn't be showing as they do).

The only other thing I can suggest (although others may have better ideas), is to extract the download manually, find the two files it's looking for and copy/paste them individually to the locations on the error message. I'm sorry I can't be more help :(

U

User_1422337

Extract ALL files from the downloaded archive. There should be folders Data, Runtime, Materiales and so on. Copy these ALL folders to the folder with the library on the computer where the rest of the content for Daz is. Run Daz, should appear.

Reactions: TheDevian

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Latest character (NOTE: i did not sculpt anything. G8f fem model.. loooooots of sliders and addons and adjustments etc ....)
I have er.. 10 i like a lot. think this is my favorite. Someday ill stop liking doing /learning cgi so much and actually build my ever evolving game

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes