3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
So guys, i've made 3 more characters (actually the first 2 were characters i already made in the past, i just edited them a little bit). To fit them as mothers of the three friends i showed you in the prevuois posts. So, from left to right in the front view and from right to left on the back view, they are Margot (Jeriko's mother), Evelyn (Dasha's mother) and Rachel (Claire's mother).
View attachment 311378 View attachment 311379
So guys, could you tell what you think about them? Do their appearance fit the role i gave to them? Also are there things i have to change or fix? Just be honest guys, i wont be able to improve my work if i dont what im doing wrong.
HOT Mommas!!!

Oh my!
INTENSE!!

School is one of the BEST place for naughtiness!!!

U

User_1422337

Ok i've messed around a bit more with the mothers characters, and i think they turned out quite good. I know they aren't perfect but with daz limitation and my extreme lack of skill, thats the best i menaged to get.
As always critiques and opinions are always welcomed. In the end im sharing my works here because i enjoy it and cuz i want to improve myself.
View attachment 311695
Well done!

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I've made a simple render, with a new character i've created (which is not realated to the little story of the three friends).
So guys, say hi to Liza.
[Edited]Liza Test 1.png
One more thing, this is the first time i make an attempt at creating a transgender girl. How is the position of the thread in matters like this? Do i have to put her inside a spoiler?

U

User_1422337

I've made a simple render, with a new character i've created (which is not realated to the little story of the three friends).
So guys, say hi to Liza.
View attachment 312018
One more thing, this is the first time i make an attempt at creating a transgender girl. How is the position of the thread in matters like this? Do i have to put her inside a spoiler?
The face and hair are beautiful. ... But with a member ... it's not a girl anymore

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks mate, then in this case i will make a full girl version too. So you guys could choose which version you like the most. In the end i'm doing this cause i'm enjoying it.
She is cute, other than the genitals, but while that part's not my tastes, I say don't let people tell you what to make! Keep making what you like, you seem to be doing it well.

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
She is cute, other than the genitals, but while that part's not my tastes, I say don't let people tell you what to make! Keep making what you like, you seem to be doing it well.
Hey thanks bro, yeah i know what you mean. Even i, i am not in to her genitals. But yeah it just popped in my mind that i wanted to create a transgender girl, and in the end here i am with my creation. As regard letting people tell me what to do, its not what is happening here, i mean i am really curious to see how she looks fully girl. So i dont see any problem in creating an alternive version. Although if i have to honest, even though i like normal girls (i hope this doesn't sound offensive, i apologise if so), i find the original character to be cute the way it is.

P.S. Sorry if my sentences are a little messed up, im not english native and sometimes i find troublesome to explain my thought in a foreign language.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes