3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
It is difficult to compare between two identical characters whose difference is only in the genitals .. the render is well done, the girls are pretty.
Well that was the point, just choose between the one you prefer, the transegender one or the proper female one. As for me, even though i like normal girls, i prefer the transgender version since it was the original project i had in mind and i think she's cute the way she's.

U

User_1422337

Well that was the point, just choose between the one you prefer, the transegender one or the proper female one. As for me, even though i like normal girls, i prefer the transgender version since it was the original project i had in mind and i think she's cute the way she's.
I prefer normal girls. But if the transgender is suitable for your project, then of course choose it.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
stunningly unrealistic and weird man. Not talking about your fetish. The REST of it is nicely done. But youre presenting a fantasy/fiction.. if its too extreme it becomes laughable
It actually isn't that unrealistic, just that it is done with the hand. I think with some tool it can look like this.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Latest character (NOTE: i did not sculpt anything. G8f fem model.. loooooots of sliders and addons and adjustments etc ....)
I have er.. 10 i like a lot. think this is my favorite. Someday ill stop liking doing /learning cgi so much and actually build my ever evolving game
Oooo, Damn. I REALLY like her! She's cute, sexy and just adorable!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here we go. Liza alternative version, so which one do you prefer guys?
View attachment 312121
I prefer the fully female one, but I admit to being fully bias in my tastes, though it would also depend on what it was for, if I were playing her, I might prefer the other version. :LOL: While I fully support trans people and their rights, I don't want to have sex with someone who has a penis (for real or in a fantasy situation), not even a full futanari. But hey, whatever works for the situation, right? That last one is great! ;)

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I prefer the fully female one, but I admit to being fully bias in my tastes, though it would also depend on what it was for, if I were playing her, I might prefer the other version. :LOL: While I fully support trans people and their rights, I don't want to have sex with someone who has a penis (for real or in a fantasy situation), not even a full futanari. But hey, whatever works for the situation, right? That last one is great! ;)
Thats exactly the same thought i have, still i prefer the transgender version only cuz it was the original version of the characters.
Now that you bring up the term Futanari, could you explain me the differences between: Transgender, Futanari and Ermaphrodite.
I know what they mean, but its basically im getting confused over the term futanari since i find it written almost everywere.

Here's an example
Girl with Penis and Testicles = Futanari
Girl With Vagina and Penis (no Testicles) = Futanari
Mammalian with both Vagina, Penis and Testicles = Futanari

What the fuck it looks like everithing is reduced to a single word: Futanari!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thats exactly the same thought i have, still i prefer the transgender version only cuz it was the original version of the characters.
Now that you bring up the term Futanari, could you explain me the differences between: Transgender, Futanari and Ermaphrodite.
I know what they mean, but its basically im getting confused over the term futanari since i find it written almost everywere.

Here's an example
Girl with Penis and Testicles = Futanari
Girl With Vagina and Penis (no Testicles) = Futanari
Mammalian with both Vagina, Penis and Testicles = Futanari

What the fuck it looks like everithing is reduced to a single word: Futanari!
A futanari is a Japanese term (obviously), that means that you have both sets of genitals (futa means 'two'), much like a hermaphrodite, except that they typically have overly large genitals, unlike their real world counterparts, and they are fully functional. In the fantasy, they typically hypersexed, and many have proclivities toward exhibitionism. Testicles are optional, as are breasts, some have them, some do not, but they must have both a penis and vagina. They generally consider themselves women, but occasionally are made to use the men's changing facilities in the fantasy worlds in which they are more common. They are also natural (or magical in some cases), not typically surgically created.

If you have breasts and a penis, but no vagina, then you are not a futa, that would be something else, depending on how they came to be that way...

Sep 4, 2018
Isadora Render 00.png

My second Daz3D project was to create another custom character and to put it in to a scene with some custom posing that interacted with the character's apparel.
Overall I'm pretty happy with how this came out and I think my next project will be learning about iray render settings and what works best for what I'm after. I also want to learn how to work with lighting and how to make it look really good.

Also I sorta just wanted to see a pretty girl doing a stereotypical ahegao.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes