3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Created a series of different characters to work as strippers in one of the VN locations. Just seeking some feedback about which ones you prefer. If possible would you list your favourite three and your least liked. Also happy to get feedback on tweaks to the characters or perhaps a character type that isn't adequately covered. Significant number of test renders in the spoiler below, however they are heavily compressed so they load easier. There is also a pair of upper torso renders in the nested spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
top3: (best to worse)
gia
rose (if she is not gonna use that hairstyle all the time)
deana

bottom 3: (worst to better)
zurie (no bald chicks)
felicity (is she amphibian, ew. also purple hair)
nomi (dont like short hair)

Reactions: Xavster

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Created a series of different characters to work as strippers in one of the VN locations. Just seeking some feedback about which ones you prefer. If possible would you list your favourite three and your least liked. Also happy to get feedback on tweaks to the characters or perhaps a character type that isn't adequately covered. Significant number of test renders in the spoiler below, however they are heavily compressed so they load easier. There is also a pair of upper torso renders in the nested spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW!!
Amazing!!

Reactions: Namco15

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Whoa, love the blanket being crumpled up underneath her. How're you doing that? It adds so much to the scene!
It's part of the environment loaded, I just dumped her on top of the bed and hoped for the best. Though, if I had to do it from scratch, I'd get a Plane object, apply a load of sub-division to it, and then add a dForce modifier to get the cloth simulation. Then, a few other modifiers to smooth things and push the Plane object around a bit.

Or, just do all that in Blender, texture it with Substance, and then import it into Daz ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes