3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Try to set Convergence Ratio to 0% and Render Quality Enable to OFF.
I do this for every render i make and the noise is reduced drastically.
this does not reduce noise,but increases render time...
of course I always disable these settings, just I wanted to check the "magic of the default settings"
thanks for the reply ;)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for the feedback on the strip club models. Tweaked the size and body shape slightly and arrived at the following for the initial girls in the club. Still have some further development work to do on the others.
Club.jpg

For those that loved Rose, a little love in the spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
this does not reduce noise,but increases render time...
of course I always disable these settings, just I wanted to check the "magic of the default settings"
thanks for the reply ;)
No problem mate, but strange enough it works the other way around for me. If i leave those setting enabled it takes an ternity to let the program converge the image and the result is very grainy.
Thanks for the feedback on the strip club models. Tweaked the size and body shape slightly and arrived at the following for the initial girls in the club. Still have some further development work to do on the others.
View attachment 313524

For those that loved Rose, a little love in the spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope to see Rose again in the future, i really love this girl xD.

Reactions: Xavster

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
yes i am still alive
i tend to play more gaames again and this makes me build less renders
sometimes i just feel like rendersare taking so much time that i just dont want to start a project or i have no inspiration
well now the talk about this setting
the setting is self is already set up to be fully animatedlike i did in last project i love seemless animations
maybe i will make a 2nd wallpaper for wallpaper engine on steam
so yeah here is a preview
zippy album

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I just want to say I love that you are even trying, it makes a huge difference. Very nicely done.
Thank you. But sadly adjusting the breast took more time then the entire scene. But i agree it makes a huge difference. I am also playing more with marvelous designer to make clothes look more natural as well.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you. But sadly adjusting the breast took more time then the entire scene. But i agree it makes a huge difference. I am also playing more with marvelous designer to make clothes look more natural as well.
I am not surprised, but boy does it look so much more realistic! Fakes tits have always been a turn off for me, so that is just lovely. That is one thing daz does not do well at all. You would think they would know by now what their software is used to make! :sneaky:
Best of luck! I can't wait to see the results.

Reactions: Mescalino
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes