3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Ok, so I've been fiddling with Daz for years, off and on, and hating it when the awesome asset I wanna use is Poser only...
So I installed it... and installed some assets for it, and did my VERY FIRST RENDER IN POSER!

Tell me, what ya think? (yeah, I know, no naughtiness in it, but hey, it IS the first one in poser for me.) 314061

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Ok, so I've been fiddling with Daz for years, off and on, and hating it when the awesome asset I wanna use is Poser only...
So I installed it... and installed some assets for it, and did my VERY FIRST RENDER IN POSER!

Tell me, what ya think? (yeah, I know, no naughtiness in it, but hey, it IS the first one in poser for me.) View attachment 314061
Seems nice, I like the environment.

Not sure if is something you get with the render engine but the model looks like is made out of plastic and leather.
In my humble opinion of course. :)

Reactions: Kendra Denimore

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Seems nice, I like the environment.

Not sure if is something you get with the render engine but the model looks like is made out of plastic and leather.
In my humble opinion of course. :)
yeah, superfly didn't handle the snowcat too well, did it?
Not sure if or where settings would be to change that in Poser, yet. Yesterday was literally the first time I tried to do anything in it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes