Reactions: Huitieme

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, still have a few tricks to learn concerning lighting :x
I do prefer natural sunlight :)
View attachment 315361
Yeah, lighting is a bitch, I pretty much suck at it so far. But as long as we keep at it, I am sure we will get there. It's one of the more complicated parts of this whole process, and there is no one perfect setting for everything.

Yeah, she looks really good there.

Reactions: MrBree and Huitieme

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So as I have never done a girl with freckles before I decided to have a try her name is Anya, please be brutally honest about her, in all her aspects as the only way I can improve a character is if she looks fine to others not just me thanks in advance

Anya2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
So as I have never done a girl with freckles before I decided to have a try her name is Anya, please be brutally honest about her, in all her aspects as the only way I can improve a character is if she looks fine to others not just me thanks in advance
Freckles are one of those bizarre natural features which seem entirely random. But they aren't quite random. So it is difficult to get them to seem realistic.

You can see freckles in her scalp. That is a no. They should actually thin out or avoid some specific body parts. Scalp, eyes, feet, etc. Zooming in on the portrait, the freckles also become splotchy in spots, more like acne than freckles.

Reactions: larry5168

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
So guys, today i'm going to share one of my old project. I made this little story a long time ago when i first got my GTX 1060, but i didn't shared it right away because i was inexperienced (well... i still am), and so i thought the renders weren't good. Infact if you compare these renders with the ones that i made more recently (like the renders that i've made for "the day at the Nudist Beach") they are poorly realized. But now i've decided to share it cuz i really love the characters in these renders and i like story too, so i hope you can give me your opinion or some tips/correction cuz i really want to continue the story oneday.

The picture are compressed and in jpg so they should be easier to load. Let me know if you have problems loading them.

Yeah i know im not much of a writer, i apologise for this.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes