3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
So guys, today i'm going to share one of my old project. I made this little story a long time ago when i first got my GTX 1060, but i didn't shared it right away because i was inexperienced (well... i still am), and so i thought the renders weren't good. Infact if you compare these renders with the ones that i made more recently (like the renders that i've made for "the day at the Nudist Beach") they are poorly realized. But now i've decided to share it cuz i really love the characters in these renders and i like story too, so i hope you can give me your opinion or some tips/correction cuz i really want to continue the story oneday.
Great work! I actually prefer this work compared to 'the day at the nudist beach', hope to see more of it sometime.

It seems to me that the spear needs to be closer to her throat, as it looks like she could wriggle out in some scenes or have the guards arm around her neck with one arm and restraining one of her arms in the other.

I know english isn't your first language (I believe you mentioned in an earlier post), I feel Einar should call Ullr by their name instead of 'big boy' or 'mate' at times.

I would also limit the curse words (fuck etc) to the struggle scenes as well as change the 'bro' parts.

eg. "Poor girl....she must have been scared as fuck..." I would change to "Poor girl....she must have been terrified...."

"Shut up! You won't need clothes back in hell. So we are going to get rid of them."
"Hahahaha! You are right bro!"

I would change to ;

"Where did this little savage get hold of such a pretty dress?"
"Hahahaha! A beast like this has no need for clothes!"

I am no writer so this is all my opinion and I could be wrong, but at the end of the day it is your work and you can do it however you like. Very good work once again.

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Great work! I actually prefer this work compared to 'the day at the nudist beach', hope to see more of it sometime.

It seems to me that the spear needs to be closer to her throat, as it looks like she could wriggle out in some scenes or have the guards arm around her neck with one arm and restraining one of her arms in the other.

I know english isn't your first language (I believe you mentioned in an earlier post), I feel Einar should call Ullr by their name instead of 'big boy' or 'mate' at times.

I would also limit the curse words (fuck etc) to the struggle scenes as well as change the 'bro' parts.

eg. "Poor girl....she must have been scared as fuck..." I would change to "Poor girl....she must have been terrified...."

"Shut up! You won't need clothes back in hell. So we are going to get rid of them."
"Hahahaha! You are right bro!"

I would change to ;

"Where did this little savage get hold of such a pretty dress?"
"Hahahaha! A beast like this has no need for clothes!"

I am no writer so this is all my opinion and I could be wrong, but at the end of the day it is your work and you can do it however you like. Very good work once again.
Hey thanks so much, i appreciate your help. And yes english is not my native language, also im not that good at writing stories in my own language let alone in a foreign one :ROFLMAO:. So yeah, every little thing that can be helpfull to me is appreciated.

One more thing, you said you liked this work more than the one i made with the nudist beach. Could you tell me what's you didn't liked on said work or what mistakes i made in it?

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
No worries, I struggle with one language as it is let alone 2, so I take my hat off to you.

One more thing, you said you liked this work more than the one i made with the nudist beach. Could you tell me what's you didn't liked on said work or what mistakes i made in it?
I would not say there were mistakes in the nude beach scenes, with the exception of the lack of water splashes for some of the movement scenes (I am too scared to even attempt a water scene as I would be stuck on how to add splashes). I just thought it looked a little too secluded and open, I felt like there could be some hills or something in the background. While the last "photo memory" of the 3 is nice, I probably would've tried to make it closer as a 'selfie' type of shot.

Those are just my thoughts, while I preferred the forest scene to the nude beach scene it doesn't make either better or worse, they are both great works. Hope this helps

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
No worries, I struggle with one language as it is let alone 2, so I take my hat off to you.

I would not say there were mistakes in the nude beach scenes, with the exception of the lack of water splashes for some of the movement scenes (I am too scared to even attempt a water scene as I would be stuck on how to add splashes). I just thought it looked a little too secluded and open, I felt like there could be some hills or something in the background. While the last "photo memory" of the 3 is nice, I probably would've tried to make it closer as a 'selfie' type of shot.

Those are just my thoughts, while I preferred the forest scene to the nude beach scene it doesn't make either better or worse, they are both great works. Hope this helps
Hey thanks, yeah i must admit that the splashes where a pain in the ass. Sadly realizing a quite nartural water splash is something extremely hard to do, at least for me. As regard the vastity of the scene now that you mention it, you are right. Well next time i'll try to avoid mistakes like this.

Reactions: DiosDecay
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes