3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Nicole morning sea breeze
[Edited]Nicole Panorama Test 1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys why every time i want to share my works i have to scale down them...
For istances the original size of this render was 7282 x 4096 [16:9] but i had to scale it down to 3641 x 2048 [16:9].
And this happens with every render i try to upload. But why? I tried to look at the forum rules but there's nothing written about limitation of uploaded images both in weight and size. Can someone explain me why this happens?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Guys why every time i want to share my works i have to scale down them...
For istances the original size of this render was 7282 x 4096 [16:9] but i had to scale it down to 3641 x 2048 [16:9].
And this happens with every render i try to upload. But why? I tried to look at the forum rules but there's nothing written about limitation of uploaded images both in weight and size. Can someone explain me why this happens?
There is a file size limitation (I wanna say 16 or 24mb). I forget the exact number, as I've only made a couple renders too big to upload. It's a far smaller size limitation in Discord without Nitro (8mb), so I get in the habit of converting some renders to jpeg for upload purposes.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
There is a file size limitation. I forget the exact number, as I've only made a couple renders too big to upload. It's a far smaller size limitation in Discord without Nitro, so I get in the habit of converting some renders to jpeg for upload purposes.
Thanks, and yes i am aware of discord 8Mb limitation, but since i never post there i usually don't convert my images as long as im not uploading too many images on a single spoiler. On a side note the biggest image i menaged to upload here was 3072 x 2304 12.9 Mb... so i really don't get how the upload image really work.

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Been a while since I've posted here and this isn't my usual fare but decided to take a run at some archvis type stuff, I've always liked the idea of things that barely fit into the space that they're being used in.

View attachment 316807

If anyone has any feedback please feel free to hit me with it.
The plant in the drawer is a little weird, but funny. Very nice.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Been a while since I've posted here and this isn't my usual fare but decided to take a run at some archvis type stuff, I've always liked the idea of things that barely fit into the space that they're being used in.

View attachment 316807

If anyone has any feedback please feel free to hit me with it.
before that I thought - I have a non comfortable keyboard :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes