3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
A futanari is a Japanese term (obviously), that means that you have both sets of genitals (futa means 'two'), much like a hermaphrodite, except that they typically have overly large genitals, unlike their real world counterparts, and they are fully functional. In the fantasy, they typically hypersexed, and many have proclivities toward exhibitionism. Testicles are optional, as are breasts, some have them, some do not, but they must have both a penis and vagina. They generally consider themselves women, but occasionally are made to use the men's changing facilities in the fantasy worlds in which they are more common. They are also natural (or magical in some cases), not typically surgically created.

If you have breasts and a penis, but no vagina, then you are not a futa, that would be something else, depending on how they came to be that way...
Hey thanks for the clarification. Sadly while i find the concept of hermaphrodite fascinating (it would be cool to see a functional hermaphrodite in real world, maybe it would have been able to impregnate itself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) i think "futanari" is a bit too much. In the end it's a japanese thing, what i was expecting. And not to be rude or insulting them, but i think the japanese culture is a bit odd. It revovels around sex sooo much yet it's still a taboo to them.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Looks like the skirt is clipping a bit, but it looks cute.
Hey thanks for the clarification. Sadly while i find the concept of hermaphrodite fascinating (it would be cool to see a functional hermaphrodite in real world, maybe it would have been able to impregnate itself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) i think "futanari" is a bit too much. In the end it's a japanese thing, what i was expecting. And not to be rude or insulting them, but i think the japanese culture is a bit odd. It revovels around sex sooo much yet it's still a taboo to them.
They do come up with some very unique fetishes, but yeah, pubic hair is still taboo.. XD

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Created a series of different characters to work as strippers in one of the VN locations. Just seeking some feedback about which ones you prefer. If possible would you list your favourite three and your least liked. Also happy to get feedback on tweaks to the characters or perhaps a character type that isn't adequately covered. Significant number of test renders in the spoiler below, however they are heavily compressed so they load easier. There is also a pair of upper torso renders in the nested spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Created a series of different characters to work as strippers in one of the VN locations. Just seeking some feedback about which ones you prefer. If possible would you list your favourite three and your least liked. Also happy to get feedback on tweaks to the characters or perhaps a character type that isn't adequately covered. Significant number of test renders in the spoiler below, however they are heavily compressed so they load easier. There is also a pair of upper torso renders in the nested spoilers.
Fk dude you cant ask me to chose only one girl when they are all gorgeus. But anyway here's my top three
1° Rose (Petite, Redhead and freckles?? This is just perfection)
2° Felicity (i always dreamt to fuck a cute alien girl)
3° Gia (what to say about her, i just like her proportions)

Though i have to say one thing over Felicity, you should change her small lips colour to a shade of blue to mach her skin.
You can easily do this on gimp... you can find the PSD files of the small lips with all the levels, inside the tutorial folder, so you can edit them without any problem.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
3, 7, and 8, I have always had a thing for purple, blue, and red hair. XD

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Not in order. The problem here is, that all your creations are attractive and lovely in their own way. But not of everyone's taste (Does such thing even exists?). So it was hard to pinpoint out three of each.

most liked:
- Deana
- Felicity
- Alexis

least liked:
- Rose
- Zurie
- Nia

Reactions: Xavster

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Nomi, Zurie and Alexis are my tops picks with Gia a close 4th, They are all really excellent models though, really tough choice. Only tweaks I would suggest is perhaps a little more difference in breast size, like perhaps some of the girls have implants? or some are quite petite?

Also maybe a bit more differences in body type, like maybe a tall slender alien girl with great legs, or a girl who is quite 'thic'. Those are just my thoughts, hope it helps a little.

Reactions: Xavster

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
"Smoking in the kitchen"
Model : My Camille
kitchen asset :
Saturday Night Dress Outfit : or in this pack =>

Last edited:

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
I like how the render turned out, eventhough i'm not a fan of smoking both in real life and in fiction.
I don't like smoking (I'm 37) but I don't know why, I was looking for a pose for Camille in this scene and it was a good challenge to do it with smoke outside of the mouth.
The kitchen is very good too, but the kitchen lights a too yellow and changed them into cool white. I switch off the roff's spots and I add a sphere (100*100 in front right of Camille) cool white.
The only thing I don't like is the orange butt of the cig... I don't get it...
The kitchen asset is very very nice :

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I don't like smoking (I'm 37) but I don't know why, I was looking for a pose for Camille in this scene and it was a good challenge to do it with smoke outside of the mouth.
The kitchen is very good too, but the kitchen lights a too yellow and changed them into cool white. I switch off the roff's spots and I add a sphere (100*100 in front right of Camille) cool white.
Hey thanks mate, and LOL i just downloaded the assets this morning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. To be honest i keep an eye on the site regurarly.

Reactions: Part

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Most "full flavor" cigarettes from the major brands have an orange color to the paper, where it wraps around the filter, originally to keep you from smoking to far and sucking the smoke of a burning filter.

Reactions: TheDevian and Part
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes