3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
this is a typical manual for non-eng users :LOL:
Being dyslexic, it's not much different for me either.
You all hate me :(
You don't want to share your secrets :cry:
:p:p
It's hard to do general advice, but if you have specific questions, you are far more likely to get a better response, you will find the people here very helpful.
What is it that you are having trouble with? Have you tried enabling hardware acceleration? That made one of the biggest differences for me working in the viewport. For rendering you want to play with the settings, turn up your quality if you are getting noise. The other trick I have in general is that if you are getting noise, is your lighting might need work. Lighting is one of the hardest parts, and one of the most important in a good scene set-up.
How about her first time with a man... although, now that I think about it, her orgasm may destroy a mortal's dick. Guess she's going to have to wait for Superman to show up.
Luckily for her, there are a number of other super strong guys around, like some of the other gods, but there is a reason most of her experience was with women. ;)

Reactions: Songie

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
This is a page from the second part of my Comics "Which mother will pay the bill" The first is ready and can be uploaded to the patrons on
Comics_2_smart_guy.png

How many parts will be made and how soon depends on if the viewers will like them enough to support my work.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Cassandra early in the morning waiting for her boyfriend to return safely from the front.

View attachment 320459
Cassandra was so sad and lonely in this render that almost broke my heart. So in order to make her happy again i've decided to make her wish come truth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
She is very hot, love the scene. I could imagin just coming home and she is waiting me so! :D do you have more renders with her?
Thanks! She was one of the first characters I started with. The intention was to do something along the lines of DMD/DFD but I work way to slow to bring something like that to fruition. I just use her for random renders when I have the time now. Victoria is what I've named her.
4th pic in my last post was her as well. I'll attach a few more.

solo---009-edit.png

vicky-figure-2.png solo---16-edit.png vic1.png movie night 001.01.png movie night 002.01.png

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Thanks! She was one of the first characters I started with. The intention was to do something along the lines of DMD/DFD but I work way to slow to bring something like that to fruition. I just use her for random renders when I have the time now. Victoria is what I've named her.

View attachment 323242

View attachment 323241 View attachment 323243 View attachment 323239 View attachment 323245 View attachment 323247
Love the 4 and 5 pictures!

Reactions: Namco15

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 323242
What is the name of the plug-in with a backpack?

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Hi there, I didn't post a render since a fewday because I was testing Marvelous Designer 8. This is really really great product for clothes. I've found one of the best tuto to convert to daz. Look at this clothe simulation : It's really impressive, doesn't it ?
So I've convert a top of Daz3d in MD8, my character and simulate, I move the brace a little, pinche some parts of the clothe and export it to Daz3d. Here is the result.
MD8 is a very very powerfull product, quite easy to understand and very easy and quick to simulate (but simulate only with CPU...). dForce is better and better at every new version of Daz3d, but so so far away from MD8 to simulate.
But, and this is the problem, I must do this for every different pose, it's quite long but not so long in comparison of dForce simulation. I think I can do it in less than 5 minutes to export and import it to daz after the simulation, so I think I will do it for undress scenes, the result is so impressive and so real.

"Splash" <dive into MD8 8 again>

Last edited:

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017

View attachment 323242

View attachment 323241 View attachment 323243 View attachment 323239 View attachment 323245 View attachment 323247
For solo_16, I'm guessing that was a double render, the first using a camera located where the phone's camera would be, while the second being the overall scene. My question is, how did you get the first onto the phone's screen, a flat plain with the image on one side?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes