3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm not an expert, but I've run into the same thing. I think it's the hair not being fitted properly.
The dark marks are from the hair in some poses it doesn't move to match the pose exactly so you will have to manually alter it in the parameters tab of how it sits on the scalp on the x,y and z axis then just use the spot render tool to see if they have gone the adjustments usually dont have to be massive either
Yeah it's the hair cap, it happens to me too with some hair assets.
Thank you guys, I'll work on it :)

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Thanks! She was one of the first characters I started with. The intention was to do something along the lines of DMD/DFD but I work way to slow to bring something like that to fruition. I just use her for random renders when I have the time now. Victoria is what I've named her.
4th pic in my last post was her as well. I'll attach a few more.

View attachment 323242

View attachment 323241 View attachment 323243 View attachment 323239 View attachment 323245 View attachment 323247
Love the character and the lighting on that fireplace shot.

Reactions: Rizzrack

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
This is the first render of all my OCs. I could not render this scene without DAZ crashing, so this is just a screenshot of my viewport in IRAY mode. :( They may change a little here and there over time till i get them fleshedout out completely. (Sakumi has all ready lost her futa dick, and Phoebe's wings and halos are all ready different)
From left to right:
Andromeda - Techno Organic being.
Phoebe - Angel sent to keep an eye on Lightbringer and Sakumi.
Sam - High level elven mage. Former slave.
Emma - Not a dwarf... Not a gnome... A halfling who is handy with any technology.
Lighbringer - Tricked Sakumi into giving him an ability that ended with him having universe manipulating abilities.
Thorn - Ancient dragon rescued by Lightbringer. In her human form.
Gemini - Andromeda's daughter. 2nd generation Techno Organic being. Able to blend in with non-space-faring species better.
Sakumi - Succubus bound to Lightbringer due to her gullible nature. Granted over thought out wish... Did not even get his soul.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
anyone have Idea How I can Improve This Render. View attachment 18011
add a spotlight onto each character at about 100000lumes (cm^3). (adjust brightness using IRAY mode)
Angle the lights to cross each other at the center. IE the light for the guy comes from behind and to the left of the camera, and the one for the girl comes from behind and to the right of the camera.
Maybe add some lights for the walls, but remember, the more lights you add, the longer the render will take.

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
And when will your game be? To be honest, interesting!
Unfortunately there is no game. I started learning Daz with the intent of possibly putting the game together, but the idea quickly fell through when I realized I just wouldn't have the time to do so. Also I work slow, also a perfectionist, also get bored of projects fairly fast. So not sure if it'll ever happen.

wow I'd love to see the continuation of the last two pics :)
I didn't end up finishing the set :(

Thanks! You are a great artist. Love the lights the scenes. The school scene is great with the skirt are you using own lighting or some ready to use? Thanks!
Thanks! I generally start with ready to use lights and just change things from there. I'm still learning lighting so I haven't really settled on any set that I use on a consistent basis, with the exception of the large library HDRIs from DimensionTheory.

Love the character and the lighting on that fireplace shot.
Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes