3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
For solo_16, I'm guessing that was a double render, the first using a camera located where the phone's camera would be, while the second being the overall scene. My question is, how did you get the first onto the phone's screen, a flat plain with the image on one side?
Well there's just the default image that's usually there. The easiest thing to do imo is to just make a duplicate that image and paste the render on top, matching the dimensions and use the resulting image instead of the default one. I believe the one I used in that render had a few images to choose from, one being "camera mode" on a black background so it was easy to get the render on there and have the camera UI on top so it looks a bit more legit. Can't remember what the camera came bundled with though.

Reactions: ravenhawk

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Elysa's clothes simulate in MD8, made interractions with the guy and then import to Daz3d for the render :

I've done this in a very short time. I think it's not the best clothes for simulate. With a very good clothe in Daz3d (there are some dress I am thinking about), it could be great. I will test this more soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Thats quite awesome! I think i might give it a try in a couple of days
Yes really : it is. And I'm using only 0,5% of MD8 because I just click on 2 or 3 differents things in the soft... First time I simulate something in MD8 was yesterday evening. I think it could really be amazing with a good knowledge of the product.

Reactions: Nomec104

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Thanks! She was one of the first characters I started with. The intention was to do something along the lines of DMD/DFD but I work way to slow to bring something like that to fruition. I just use her for random renders when I have the time now. Victoria is what I've named her.
4th pic in my last post was her as well. I'll attach a few more.

View attachment 323242

View attachment 323241 View attachment 323243 View attachment 323239 View attachment 323245 View attachment 323247
And when will your game be? To be honest, interesting!

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks! She was one of the first characters I started with. The intention was to do something along the lines of DMD/DFD but I work way to slow to bring something like that to fruition. I just use her for random renders when I have the time now. Victoria is what I've named her.

View attachment 323242

View attachment 323241 View attachment 323243 View attachment 323239 View attachment 323245 View attachment 323247
wow I'd love to see the continuation of the last two pics :)

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018

View attachment 323242

Thanks! You are a great artist. Love the lights the scenes. The school scene is great with the skirt are you using own lighting or some ready to use? Thanks!

Reactions: L☹VE

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Trying for an innocent discussion between friends under the sun. Seems like they don't like being interrupted, though.
View attachment 323531

Ps. I've got a little issue with this render at first, it's explained in the spoiler below, if some of you might give me a hand.
I'm not an expert, but I've run into the same thing. I think it's the hair not being fitted properly.

Reactions: Huitieme

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Trying for an innocent discussion between friends under the sun. Seems like they don't like being interrupted, though.
View attachment 323531

Ps. I've got a little issue with this render at first, it's explained in the spoiler below, if some of you might give me a hand.
The dark marks are from the hair in some poses it doesn't move to match the pose exactly so you will have to manually alter it in the parameters tab of how it sits on the scalp on the x,y and z axis then just use the spot render tool to see if they have gone the adjustments usually dont have to be massive either

Reactions: Huitieme

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 323531

Yeah it's the hair cap, it happens to me too with some hair assets.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes