3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Amazonian Hotness!!
And glad to see her with those shoes than the boots

Mmmmmm, so wet!

Elysa's clothes simulate in MD8, made interractions with the guy and then import to Daz3d for the render :

I've done this in a very short time. I think it's not the best clothes for simulate. With a very good clothe in Daz3d (there are some dress I am thinking about), it could be great. I will test this more soon.
View attachment 323377

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOT!

This is one of my first "real" renders (non tutorial one at least) I might not be the best at this, but I sure am having alot of fun learning.

View attachment 323704
Liara!!
One of my gaming lovers! :love:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Trying for an innocent discussion between friends under the sun. Seems like they don't like being interrupted, though.
View attachment 323531

Ps. I've got a little issue with this render at first, it's explained in the spoiler below, if some of you might give me a hand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's because of the skull cap for the hair mesh. This can happen when posing, but most likely posing and then changing the hair. I was able to fix it by increasing the skull cap scale in the parameters tab.

Reactions: Huitieme

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019

Quick Render #6: Daitenshu v1

Here is the daitenshu (main keep), located in the first zone -Castle of the Fifth- of my upcoming visual novel The Indomitable.
I will add few decals to walls and few ornaments to roof tops later, other than these stuff, this is the final version.

Next Week (22.06.2019): Walls, Foundation and Shotenshu x4( Crane, Snake, Tiger, Dragon)

Important:
Feedback about the design is highly appreciated.
Also I am looking for a proof reader (volunteer).

Thank you,
Hseigin

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes