3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Writing the dialogue and also sorting out background music. Have done dialogue for 260 stills, with another 300 still to go. Was just browsing some of the images I still have to work on and liked the composition of the image below. This is Kara post ass-whipping, laying down the law to Vincent. The little details come alive if you view fullscreen.
e07 046.jpg

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
I've done a simulation of Camille's top cloth in Marvelous Designer (MD8). And you can see the difference with a work on Daz3d : it was quite good in Daz but as always : the cloth is not good enough below the breasts. With MD8, it's just amazing. I've done this in 4 or 5 minutes in MD8 and export the top to Daz3d. It's not perfect, I think I can do it better but it's just an amazing product.

Model : My Camille

With MD8 simulation : (zoom on the top to see details)

Without MD8

My post on MD8 : https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-630#post-2022358

If somebody need help to understand how to export from Daz3d, do the simulation, and export to Daz3d, I am ready by PM ;)

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
When the party starts at 9 but you have to finish the job first Party Hit 1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys I have a problem dont know if any of you can help everytime I use this specific character I have to do some post work on her this is the only character it happens on I have tried reloading the textures but still seem to end up with blank pixels this is the original render without any post work so you can see what I mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes