3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Took me like 2 days to set-up and about 1,5 hours to render.
Sadly I couldn't get the result that I wanted.
  1. Any idea how I could make the crystals on the dragon's body look like they are light from the inside? Or at least glow by themself without being to strong or too week in their glow. I really couldn't gat the outcome that I wanted with them.
  2. There is a lot happening in terms of red colors and I didn't really use any lightsource other than the backdrop, the energie effect and two light sources that light red on the dragon and purple on the archer. Any tipps how I could improve the lightning in this scene?
  3. Any more tipps and critisism is apprechiated here :)
GP_Helldragon_2.png

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Took me like 2 days to set-up and about 1,5 hours to render.
Sadly I couldn't get the result that I wanted.
  1. Any idea how I could make the crystals on the dragon's body look like they are light from the inside? Or at least glow by themself without being to strong or too week in their glow. I really couldn't gat the outcome that I wanted with them.
  2. There is a lot happening in terms of red colors and I didn't really use any lightsource other than the backdrop, the energie effect and two light sources that light red on the dragon and purple on the archer. Any tipps how I could improve the lightning in this scene?
  3. Any more tipps and critisism is apprechiated here :)
View attachment 325584
Select the dragon, go on surfaces and select the crystal one. If there is none, you'd have to make one yourself (in the geometry editor probably, but I'm not sure how it's done). There, just make it emit light (by changing the color from black to red) and tweak the luminosity.
As for the rest, maybe increase the intensity on the red/purple sources (the wings on the dragon are practically pitch-black), and maybe add a red source on the archer (since he is on a place where a lot of red light is emitted). You can add that as a rim light maybe, or just a fill. You could definitely also add a red rim on the dragon. Also, remember to make your light sources fairly big if you havent done so (I usually use a meter-long disk). Finally, you can remove all lightsources and the background and render just the archer and the dragon to get a black mask, and use that mask on photoshop to blur the background a bit. It helps to keep focus on the important bit (the archer and dragon) and decluster the image.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
This is my first ever try with Daz that wasn't just straight up following a tutorial to a specific completed image.
Assets used were Emmeline with Messy Bun Hair (the hair was found in the Karyssa 8 pro bundle), the Oxford Library, and she's wearing the dforce Kelly Outfit.

In the library 02.png

I did this mostly for some practice and to test out how quickly my potato rig could handle the kinds of images I want to produce. Not a lot of thought really went into it. The render time was a little longer than I'd have liked so I'm going to go forward with testing out rendering scenes in parts and compositing in Photoshop or something, I think I could fake the DOF easily if I do it in post too.

I noticed this afterwards but I think the table lamps in the Oxford Library scene have glass light shades and the emission comes from the bulb. I'm not sure how iRay handles light through glass but I know Cycles in Blender had issues with increased fireflies when there was glass in scenes. Playing around with those could maybe have reduced my render time if I'd have noticed earlier. Just another thing for me to think about I guess.

Feedback is appreciated, but I won't be touching this one anymore. Personally, I think the lighting could use more work to help her stand out a little more from the background.

Additionally, this scene is not intended for use in any projects going forward. It's a one-off test piece.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
When the party starts at 9 but you have to finish the job first View attachment 325525

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys I have a problem dont know if any of you can help everytime I use this specific character I have to do some post work on her this is the only character it happens on I have tried reloading the textures but still seem to end up with blank pixels this is the original render without any post work so you can see what I mean
They are called Fireflys and happen when there's not enough light in the scene. Alternatively you could up the render time.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

Lovely shortstacks Juliette, Marina and Tammy show you their cute extra parts at pool.

This is just a resized and compressed preview.

Support me on with just 1 buck and get this image in Full HD PNG format.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Hello! In the last couple of days i've been working on a more complex scene ( well for my stardards it is xD... since if compared with some of your works guys this is a piece of cake), and yet it's a result barely acceptable. With lots of clipping and errors, still i'm trying my best to improve.
Anyway let me introduce you Anastasia, a cute and submissive petite redhead girl being punished by her girlfriend Alessa for being a naughty girl. What more can i say? Aside from that Anastasia is still a virgin and Alessa loves to get off to the idea of abusing the little ass of her virgin girlfriend (ok... now in truth the one who get off to that idea may be me... but sshhh don't tell anyone :ROFLMAO:)
[Edited]Anastasia + Alessa Test 1.png

Wow i actually wasted more time in to create the characters, the scene and posing them (yeah posing was really time consuming) than processing the render... Also i have to say that this is the first time that i create a lesbian couple and i have to admit that it was really funny creating the two characters, giving them a little background and this sort of relationship (well... that is, at least in my mind)
Anyway if you have any tips, corrections or even critiques they are welcomed by me. I'm trying to improve but without an external help i can't do very much.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hello! In the last couple of days i've been working on a more complex scene ( well for my stardards it is xD... since if compared with some of your works guys this is a piece of cake), and yet it's a result barely acceptable. With lots of clipping and errors, still i'm trying my best to improve.
Anyway let me introduce you Anastasia, a cute and submissive petite redhead girl being punished by her girlfriend Alessa for being a naughty girl. What more can i say? Aside from that Anastasia is still a virgin and Alessa loves to get off to the idea of abusing the little ass of her virgin girlfriend (ok... now in truth the one who get off to that idea may be me... but sshhh don't tell anyone :ROFLMAO:)
View attachment 325924

Wow i actually wasted more time in to create the characters, the scene and posing them (yeah posing was really time consuming) than processing the render... Also i have to say that this is the first time that i create a lesbian couple and i have to admit that it was really funny creating the two characters, giving them a little background and this sort of relationship (well... that is, at least in my mind)
Anyway if you have any tips, corrections or even critiques they are welcomed by me. I'm trying to improve but without an external help i can't do very much.
This looks painfully hot :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes