3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hello! In the last couple of days i've been working on a more complex scene ( well for my stardards it is xD... since if compared with some of your works guys this is a piece of cake), and yet it's a result barely acceptable. With lots of clipping and errors, still i'm trying my best to improve.
Anyway let me introduce you Anastasia, a cute and submissive petite redhead girl being punished by her girlfriend Alessa for being a naughty girl. What more can i say? Aside from that Anastasia is still a virgin and Alessa loves to get off to the idea of abusing the little ass of her virgin girlfriend (ok... now in truth the one who get off to that idea may be me... but sshhh don't tell anyone :ROFLMAO:)
View attachment 325924

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow i actually wasted more time in to create the characters, the scene and posing them (yeah posing was really time consuming) than processing the render... Also i have to say that this is the first time that i create a lesbian couple and i have to admit that it was really funny creating the two characters, giving them a little background and this sort of relationship (well... that is, at least in my mind)
Anyway if you have any tips, corrections or even critiques they are welcomed by me. I'm trying to improve but without an external help i can't do very much.
I'm not really active in this thread lately but as far as I can tell, this is easily the best render I've seen from you ;)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hello! In the last couple of days i've been working on a more complex scene ( well for my stardards it is xD... since if compared with some of your works guys this is a piece of cake), and yet it's a result barely acceptable. With lots of clipping and errors, still i'm trying my best to improve.
Anyway let me introduce you Anastasia, a cute and submissive petite redhead girl being punished by her girlfriend Alessa for being a naughty girl. What more can i say? Aside from that Anastasia is still a virgin and Alessa loves to get off to the idea of abusing the little ass of her virgin girlfriend (ok... now in truth the one who get off to that idea may be me... but sshhh don't tell anyone :ROFLMAO:)
View attachment 325924

Wow i actually wasted more time in to create the characters, the scene and posing them (yeah posing was really time consuming) than processing the render... Also i have to say that this is the first time that i create a lesbian couple and i have to admit that it was really funny creating the two characters, giving them a little background and this sort of relationship (well... that is, at least in my mind)
Anyway if you have any tips, corrections or even critiques they are welcomed by me. I'm trying to improve but without an external help i can't do very much.
Congrats Nomec, a big step up in your rendering skills.

There are a few clipping issues, however a number of the other details you have added really add to the asthetics. Also the camera angle and depth of field is perfect for the scene. One thing you may wish to keep in mind in future is the limitations of the assets you are using. If the hair was dforce capable, the interaction with the floor would have been far better (I've used the same hair asset and you have done what you could with what you were working with). Sometimes you can overcome these limitations by hiding errors via the camera angle or by obscuring with other props.

As the next step I would recommend playing around with lighting options. The reflections are great, however a bit more light / shadow could have made the render even better.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Congrats Nomec, a big step up in your rendering skills.

There are a few clipping issues, however a number of the other details you have added really add to the asthetics. Also the camera angle and depth of field is perfect for the scene. One thing you may wish to keep in mind in future is the limitations of the assets you are using. If the hair was dforce capable, the interaction with the floor would have been far better (I've used the same hair asset and you have done what you could with what you were working with). Sometimes you can overcome these limitations by hiding errors via the camera angle or by obscuring with other props.

As the next step I would recommend playing around with lighting options. The reflections are great, however a bit more light / shadow could have made the render even better.
Thanks mate, yeah the hair were a pain in the ass to pose, also to your surprise i did not use a single light in this scene. I even used the default HDRI which you get whenever you boot up daz. I just played around with tonemapping and then edited it a lil bit on Gimp. But truth be told i achieved this level of detail in this particular render only cuz i worked on it for several days and payed alot of attention in the process.
So it would be nice to get this on all my fast made render, but i think with my current skill it will be impossible for me achieve all of this on the daily render i make.
Well if you try to compare this render with the others i post here daily you will get what i mean, they are completely on two different levels.
Anyway i will try to make more of these "complex" renders from time to time just to see how far i have learned from my daily half assed experiments :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Xavster

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Spend 20 minutes or so posing the scene.
Spend 10 minutes on test renders to make sure the lighting is ok (yeah it could be better, I know).
Spend 3 hours rendering the image.
Two seconds after opening it in the morning to see how it came out, notice I forgot to pose the red hair.
sonofabitch

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 324343

Inspired by the song,
Which is inspired by Balthus's painting with the same name.
Beautiful!

I'd be using that pool table for something else!

Beautifully HOT!!

I've done a simulation of Camille's top cloth in Marvelous Designer (MD8). And you can see the difference with a work on Daz3d : it was quite good in Daz but as always : the cloth is not good enough below the breasts. With MD8, it's just amazing. I've done this in 4 or 5 minutes in MD8 and export the top to Daz3d. It's not perfect, I think I can do it better but it's just an amazing product.

Model : My Camille

With MD8 simulation : (zoom on the top to see details)
View attachment 325328

Without MD8
View attachment 325329

My post on MD8 : https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-630#post-2022358

If somebody need help to understand how to export from Daz3d, do the simulation, and export to Daz3d, I am ready by PM ;)
Those boobs!!

When the party starts at 9 but you have to finish the job first View attachment 325525

Guys I have a problem dont know if any of you can help everytime I use this specific character I have to do some post work on her this is the only character it happens on I have tried reloading the textures but still seem to end up with blank pixels this is the original render without any post work so you can see what I mean
Dangerous Hotties!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

That nerdy look and red hair. Gimme!!

just WOOOW!! :oops::oops::oops:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
GP_Helldragon_3.png
It is crazy how dark it still is although a lot better now. My biggest problem at the moment is to figure out which of my monitors has the more normal brightness. My main one seems way to bright, at least this scene was really bright.

So yeah tried to use ghostlights here. Some seem to work fairly well, some I need to change.
I still wasn't able to make the crystals glow by themself, but now seeing how dark everything still is, maybe when I make the really bright it wouldn't look too bad :D
I put some ghostlights in the chest crystal, definitly something I don't want to do for every crystal :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes