3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
She's hot!
2 minor things I don't like.. The sandals are a one number smaller for her I think and the pink - purple ish make up would look better on a younger female..
Dunno the sandals are ok but the make-up not really..

If you want to tranform her into a bimbo it would work perfectly I would say.
Anyway.. Great Job!!
She is supposed to be the Mom of the main hero; there will be a bimbo in the later issues of the comics (which is planned as multi-part) which bimbo will be new wife of her ex-husband. O course the main hero may try to find out what exactly his father found in his new wife...

Edit: what are those "push notifications"?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I see.. well in that case.. give her some money to buy new shoes lol... just kidding.. great work there!

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I see.. well in that case.. give her some money to buy new shoes lol... just kidding.. great work there!
It's me who will have to buy new shoes from the site of the daz studio (I try to really buy what I use a lot).

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It's me who will have to buy new shoes from the site of the daz studio (I try to really buy what I use a lot).
hehe.. try to click on the shoes - > parameter -> Actor -> fit something.. should be there.. I would make them a bit longer.. but like I said.. maybe it's just me.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
hehe.. try to click on the shoes - > parameter -> Actor -> fit something.. should be there.. I would make them a bit longer.. but like I said.. maybe it's just me.
Honestly I didn't care for them as long they fit well and doesn't create poke-throughs:)

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Me having a laugh instead on working on main projects.. don't take it seriously..
Can't even find right angle to catch all the details..

View attachment 336141

I yesterday spend 3 (three) hours shifting FFM and making trial renders to get good view from the POV of the male and at the same time to get a clear and tempting view of their bottoms in a backside mirror wall.
My problems with the ready made poses is you must tailor the plot to the poses AND with the gorgeous outlines of my models even the simplest ready made poses like walking or staying create artifacts.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I know that feeling.. I spent like two hours for bj pose mmf and at the end I gave up and deleted it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I just wanted to say for anyone who might not have upgraded to the new version of Daz yet. DO IT. The denoiser alone is a massive game changer. I wish I had tried it earlier when it was still in beta. Images that used to take me hours to render and still had tons of fireflies I can do in a few minutes now with no fireflies. This one for instance still had fireflies after more than 7 hours of render time on the old version of Daz. Just redid this one in 6 minutes with the denoiser. My 1050Ti generally HATES anything involving low light or reflections... No problem now.

mirror_denoiser_6_mins.png

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Please rate. Is this acceptable quality for creating games (ren'py) or not? I want a critique.
Great work on all renders, comparing it to some of the games I have played, these are well above quite a few so no problems there. But for me if the story is lacking, it can drag down the whole product. A small critique though, for me the renders in the first post looking from outside the building I feel the light is too bright on the building for my tastes.

Reactions: Hold
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes