3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Note: not for the guys in love with Dee.. NTR = True
Don't open the picture if you can't handle it..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Started from Dee from Dating My Daughter game.
Maybe I exagerated a bit with the texts on her and the bimbo wannabe and street whore.
The hair.. I just didn't had the patience
innovative and daring I must say. looks great. not my cup of pee but it's still a great render

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
innovative and daring I must say. looks great. not my cup of pee but it's still a great render
Neither of mine.. or sometimes..but for sure Dee it's not the best character for this type.. only tried to make another variant for that character, the opposite.. in each game (almost I think.. Sugar Daddies maybe.. was recent uploaded here but didn't played it.. only watched the CG) she's a funny little girl.. enough with that.. she's a slut in my POV.

Bright Past it's a bit better.. but not enough..

Anyway.. I'm gonna continue to play with her.. not like this hard but still..
posted this in another discussion.. in Lucky Marks fan art thread.

Somethig I have in mind right now..

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Horest Hold
Quality it's pretty high absolutely...Maybe it would be better to see some your works with original model ( not from high life subject ) , to give you a more objective critique if you want to realize a new Ren'Py game

• Sad
Reactions: Hold and Namco15

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, a Pinup Mom! Enjoy!

Pinup_MILF.png

Guys, If someone decides to support me, please keep in mind Patreon will charge you patronage for me at the beginning of the NEXT month so if you like to support me for a certain month please join BEFORE the start of this month.
Thanks in advance!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Secretary2_Camera 12.png

Cast:
Elena - Lucky Mark
Georgina - DmD
Random guy from the office.. probably Elenas boss.. or brother.. or random guy.. dunno.. you name him.. his real name is Edgar and he is cousin with Michael the 7th lol..

Bonus this one.. but it's unfinished...
Same scene another camera..
Secretary_Camera 11.png

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Guys, a Pinup Mom! Enjoy!

View attachment 336074

Guys, If someone decides to support me, please keep in mind Patreon will charge you patronage for me at the beginning of the NEXT month so if you like to support me for a certain month please join BEFORE the start of this month.
Thanks in advance!

She's hot!
2 minor things I don't like.. The sandals are a one number smaller for her I think and the pink - purple ish make up would look better on a younger female..
Dunno the sandals are ok but the make-up not really..

If you want to tranform her into a bimbo it would work perfectly I would say.
Anyway.. Great Job!!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes