3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SysRegent

Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys, for those looking at a good option for eyes to point at camera or other places, this is a great script that I use quite a bit.

This is super cool. Is there a dedicated thread with Daz3D tools & tips that have eluded me? There's really good stuff in this thread, playing around with the Altern8 skin shader at the moment.

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
CulayTL Yeah, i think the belly is a bit big for that girl but mostly i feel like the animation is a too fast and doesn't loop really well.

Maybe try another angle with darker light to hide that belly !

SysRegent

Jun 24, 2019
Just a PSA:

Edit->Preferences->Interface->Display Optimization: better/best

It's none by default, turning it to best I can actually have hair (on two characters no less!) in my scenes and still be able to move the camera.

The future is now!
Hot damn this made one helluva difference.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Yeah, I’ve tried rounding the features but it kinda ruins her. I think maybe it’s just the skin material, so I can’t do much about it. Also, she has to be 19 because she’s the MC’s daughter.
Have you tried turning down some of the HD morphs? It looks like there's some sharp displacement mapping around the face and neck for muscles/veins. That would at least add a little softness to the model without changing anything in the face structure. Likewise, using the full-body fitness level sliders (just a tiny bit) can tweak visible age by a few years.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Family Portrait:
I'm really liking the artistic direction you're going in with your game project. The effort to make scenes that are actually pleasing as standalone art is noticed and appreciated. I wish you the best of luck finding an audience and hopefully you can be another positive example for other aspiring makers. Cheers.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
That is why everybody fake lights.
I was just trying to adjust the lights in certain rooms so that I could use the scene in any way without changing the light scheme, but apparently one 1080ti video card is not enough for this :ROFLMAO:
how do you solve this problem?( I haven't played your games in a while, I remember "Ordinary Day", but that's not an example)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I was just trying to adjust the lights in certain rooms so that I could use the scene in any way without changing the light scheme, but apparently one 1080ti video card is not enough for this :ROFLMAO:
how do you solve this problem?( I haven't played your games in a while, I remember "Ordinary Day", but that's not an example)
I'm using sets of lights. Just loaded them to scene and focus them on character I want. And of course camera headlamp :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes