[3D-DAZ] Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

timdonehy200

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nice except the realism is destroyed by swimsuit. Based on the curves it's following, I'd guess the mesh is for a much more substantial one piece and the mat has been seriously trimmed.
I didn't change the asset which is called Micro Swimsuit For G8 Female, so not quite sure why you thought that...

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I didn't change the asset which is called Micro Swimsuit For G8 Female, so not quite sure why you thought that...
Didn't say you changed it, just that the way it's hugging her curves, especially under boob, is unrealistic for what we see, but not for a full one piece. In reality the cloth should be going straight from the front curve of her breast to her crotch, but instead it hugs her almost to her chest.

BrainDeadMonkey

May 9, 2018
Trojaner Ah, makes sense
jfredy78 if indeed that's what you're looking for, then check the spoiler below

1- Make sure your Environment Mode in your render settings is setup to use Scene Only.
2- Make sure to make a new camera and turn off the "Auto-Headlight" under camera settings.
3- Setup your model as you like
4- Use the Surface Selection tool, and click on the surface you want to edit / make glow.
5- Go to the Surfaces tab and expand the options there, find the surface you want and gp to its Emission properties.
6- Pick a color you want to use and more options will appear afterwards, you don't need to edit any option other than the Luminance for now.
7- Set your DrawStyle / Preview mode to Iray and experiment with the Luminance Value to find your sweet spot. Don't be afraid to go very high/very low with the values if you're using cd/m^2 Luminance units.
8- Good Luck :giggle: (y)

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Trojaner Ah, makes sense
jfredy78 if indeed that's what you're looking for, then check the spoiler below

1- Make sure your Environment Mode in your render settings is setup to use Scene Only.
2- Make sure to make a new camera and turn off the "Auto-Headlight" under camera settings.
3- Setup your model as you like
4- Use the Surface Selection tool, and click on the surface you want to edit / make glow.
5- Go to the Surfaces tab and expand the options there, find the surface you want and gp to its Emission properties.
6- Pick a color you want to use and more options will appear afterwards, you don't need to edit any option other than the Luminance for now.
7- Set your DrawStyle / Preview mode to Iray and experiment with the Luminance Value to find your sweet spot. Don't be afraid to go very high/very low with the values if you're using cd/m^2 Luminance units.
8- Good Luck :giggle: (y)
first test but i think i forget someone
Neon .png

Sep 27, 2017
Just trying some d force hair again

View attachment 343037

I always knew she had a big chest but that pose makes them look huge so I toned them down a bit for this one
The second render is far better. I've never been into big boobs (tho' they are Ok by me) but the huge cartoonish jugs common in render land are often ridiculous. Many would have the result of causing their owner to be permanently off-balance not to mention horrendous long-term physical damage. It's just not erotic.

Reactions: larry5168
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes