3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SysRegent

Jun 24, 2019
Here's what I got done tonight for the prologue.

The CnC briefing is interrupted by Breaking News on a nearby monitor:

Don Burgundy breaks the news that the Octantis system is under attack:

And the monitor switches to a live feed from the bombardment:

I couldn't really nail the planet in Daz itself, so I did that in Blender instead and used a render of it as a texture for the screen.

For good measure, here's the render of the planet on fiiiiiiiire:

I also created the UI for the smartphone prop as a "Communicator", which was pretty fun to do:

And here's the render of Mr. Don Burgundy in the studio without the overlays:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Here's what I got done tonight for the prologue.

The CnC briefing is interrupted by Breaking News on a nearby monitor:

Don Burgundy breaks the news that the Octantis system is under attack:

And the monitor switches to a live feed from the bombardment:

I couldn't really nail the planet in Daz itself, so I did that in Blender instead and used a render of it as a texture for the screen.

For good measure, here's the render of the planet on fiiiiiiiire:

I also created the UI for the smartphone prop as a "Communicator", which was pretty fun to do:

And here's the render of Mr. Don Burgundy in the studio without the overlays:
I know I'm not going to be original, but your first release cannot come soon enough! :D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well, here's an exclusive first look on "some" of the characters of the project I've been working on :giggle:
I'm going to hold onto the details for now but I'm proud to say the project has over 53 characters planned out (named and set) for an initial release of sort, not any time soon though I'm afraid :(

View attachment 345767

BTW, I'm looking for good "law enforcement" outfits, any suggestions? I really hate the ones I'm using now; they clip like hell, barely any morphs and are really not that good overall. So yeah, these are definitely just some place holders for now. Cheers! :coffee:
i personally pref female mc's but this one looks really good! :) girlwise i really like the curvy blonde in the first row. the arabian girl has a pretty face and the girl in the last row on the left is kinda hot too even i am not the biggest fan of short hair. looks really good even i am more on the thiccer side if you know what i mean ;)

May 9, 2018
i personally pref female mc's but this one looks really good! :) girlwise i really like the curvy blonde in the first row. the arabian girl has a pretty face and the girl in the last row on the left is kinda hot too even i am not the biggest fan of short hair. looks really good even i am more on the thiccer side if you know what i mean ;)
Hey man, I'm glad you liked them :D Thankfully I'm flexible with my taste, so you can expect all shapes and sizes and orientations, not my kink, but there is a couple of LGBTQ people who are part of the narrative and can be utilized in scenes if desired :p

And oh I know what you mean :LOL:

is this girl in your game too? she looks amazing! love the expression and light btw!!
Thanks man, so far she isn't, just a random Daz chick for now, I do have a couple of Milfs in there who look more or less like her but a bit more customized. The thing is that I'm trying my best to make each character stand on their own unique features, unfortunately the one I used in the image you mentioned is more or less the default Milf look you expect in a game, does that mean she's not usable? Nah, if I need her, I'll use her :ROFLMAO:

Cheers!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know I'm not going to be original, but your first release cannot come soon enough! :D
I kind of feel the same way about yours, I mean, I know it's out, and I have saved it already, but getting the free time, that is a challenge! I can't wait!

Reactions: Huitieme

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Things are improving. New memories are sticking and I remember most of where we left off each day. I'm so lucky Samantha is in my life right now.

We've been having a great time and she's been able to spend more time with me of late. Today we went swimming and it all felt very familiar although I couldn't quite grasp those fleeting glimpses of the past. I'm sure seeing Sam in her bikini which went quite transparent distracted me more than enough.

As much as I enjoy my time with Sam I can't help but wonder where everyone else is. She says interacting with the outside world will only set me back right now and so I have to be patient and take enjoyment from our time together and the many books in the house library.

I'd be okay if she would answer some questions but even basic questions like "Who's house is this?" and "We were together before the crash?" are met with vague answers like "It doesn't matter" or "We were close."

I need more.

<to be continued>
Samantha-4.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes