3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evic

May 25, 2018
Fit control my ass.. couldn't make it to work on that yellow top .
The blonde is too blury I think..
Dforce isn't just for loose fitting clothes :)

DForce Stretch.png

1. Animate 50-60 frames
2. Pose at frame 30, leave frame 1 alone
3. At frame 1 reduce the breasts, the "breast gone" morph works wonders here, set all other nipple, breast size & shape morphs to 0% in frame one so you have a completely flat chest.
4. Apply a dforce dynamic surface modifier and turn off smoothing if it is on
5. Select the clothing surface, not object, and apply dforce surface adjustments, I like +10 silkiness, -10 shrink, +5 stretch for most clothes
6. Simulate - not from memorized pose, 0 initiation time, 0 stabilization time, use animation play range
7. Turn smoothing back on, or add a smoothing modifier if it isn't already on the clothing, adjust as needed but you should have minimal poke-through using this method on most clothing.

You can do a lot of cool things with this trick but the key is to animate, not just apply it to a static pose and hope for the best. It will be pretty quick if you do this before adding the rest of the outfit, hair, etc. Dforce will stretch the top as the breasts "grow" beneath it. This will also frequently remove the ugly effect some clothes have under the breasts when you use shapes with any sort of sag (natural modifier for example) or movement (like cleavage modifier). It also makes it super easy to use male shirts without any ugly artifacts around the breasts. Works great with skin tight pants too.

Some clothing is not modeled properly for dforce, in general simple clothing will work but complex, multi-part clothing may not work well or at all.

Hope that helps.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

View attachment 351352

1. Animate 50-60 frames
3. At frame 1 reduce the breasts, the "breast gone" morph works wonders here, set all other nipple, breast size & shape morphs to 0% in frame one so you have a completely flat chest.
5. Select the clothing surface, not object, and apply dforce surface adjustments, I like +10 silkiness, -10 shrink, +5 stretch for most clothes
6. Simulate - not from memorized pose, 0 initiation time, 0 stabilization time, use animation play range
7. Turn smoothing back on, or add a smoothing modifier if it isn't already on the clothing, adjust as needed but you should have minimal poke-through using this method on most clothing.

You can do a lot of cool things with this trick but the key is to animate, not just apply it to a static pose and hope for the best. It will be pretty quick if you do this before adding the rest of the outfit, hair, etc. Dforce will stretch the top as the breasts "grow" beneath it. This will also frequently remove the ugly effect some clothes have under the breasts when you use shapes with any sort of sag (natural modifier for example) or movement (like cleavage modifier). It also makes it super easy to use male shirts without any ugly artifacts around the breasts. Works great with skin tight pants too.

Some clothing is not modeled properly for dforce, in general simple clothing will work but complex, multi-part clothing may not work well or at all.

Hope that helps.
At the moment that s Chinese ish for me but i m gonna do my best and try to learn that. Thanks for the tip!
Really appreciate all your help.

DazSwole

Apr 25, 2018

View attachment 351352

1. Animate 50-60 frames

Hope that helps.
Yep I do same with sausages :ROFLMAO: you can also add 0.1 push modifier to rid of persistent pokeys

Reactions: CulayTL

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
View attachment 351167

Fit control my ass.. couldn't make it to work on that yellow top .
The blonde is too blury I think..
Is there any options to remove the eye reflections? rather than moving the light object or change the eyes set maybe..

This should be better but messing with clothes you fuck with the materials as well..
View attachment 351250

V3
and I'm sticking with this..
View attachment 351276
Her tank is bendig to the right a bit too much .. under breast.. can control the top but not the tank too.. both are in the same group..
Fucking hard to find something that match for girls.. easier for boys.. fucking t-shirt and some pants/jeans all done!
Still rendering this one..
Somebody posted 'The Magic Trick' for fitting clothes in another post earlier (sorry forgot who). It's all about smoothing iterations.

Same top
Sweet Darling Top for G3F - Model Custom G8F
Smoothing iterations = 70
Collision Iterations = 15
No fitting morphs or adjustments used

Casual Summer Top
Some fitting morphs used to fit the top over the pants, but no breast fitting morphs used

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Somebody posted 'The Magic Trick' for fitting clothes in another post earlier (sorry forgot who). It's all about smoothing iterations.

Same top
View attachment 351428

Casual Summer Top
Some fitting morphs used to fit the top over the pants, but no breast fitting morphs used
View attachment 351431
Awesome.. The thing is I wanted to use that particular character for the fan art.
I am gonna take a look when i get home.
I was a bit hard with my words.. Shouldn t blame the script.
Thanks for the info!

Last edited:

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018

View attachment 351352

1. Animate 50-60 frames

Hope that helps.
I need to find dForce underwear and jeans also with the Dicktator/futalicious and Androgynous assets with this tutorial would prove useful in making bulges.

Reactions: DazSwole

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This will help :)

Same top
View attachment 351428

Casual Summer Top
View attachment 351431
Thank you both again.. playing on both ways atm :)

test v3.png

It's still a way better result than the original.. not finished but I'm happy with what I'm learning today

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
The only similarity between Nyxia and Big Brothers Aunt character is maybe the hair colour.. that was my 1st thing I had in mind when I saw the picture on my phone screen.
Still I don't mind for her to be my Aunt
idk what u talking about , didnt played that game and dont wanna try either

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Nuke.Z
That's nasty.. played with that one as well..

Way better then mine.. gj!
I should do a rework on that.
Thanks, I have to redo a lot of thing in hurry, the wet effect on the skin gave a weird result first, I forgot to adjust full of stuff when I redo it. The next i do like that will be better.
You're is good too(y)

Reactions: Namco15
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes