3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I'd probably just add a strong rim-light from the left to give her left side some definition, bring her out from the shadows. Maybe also add a simple, large plane object behind the camera so her clothes pick it up in their reflection, too. Nice render, either way.
Dunno if I want take her out from the shadows.. I was thinking the opposite actually.. she should be the girl/woman you don't wanna mess with but you still have a desire on her or on being sub for a little to a dom girl.. not talking by rough bdsm and more on the romantic way.. but at the end it's just a dream.. you ll wake up and you ll find this
She doesn't really have the caracteristics for a dom girl.. the other one, would fit better here.. or maybe the expression doesn't really match for this one.
Still playing with her.. and I said I should create my own girl.. but I can't leave her alone.. I like her too much.

v2 alpha:
Fucked up with the head position and the hair and I had to reset it.. place holder for now.. gonna come back on the style from v1 but needs some shapping as well.. that should be my lost problem for the moment.

v2 alpha.png

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
It's a start.. at least.. it's not bad..

I had something like this in mind

Elena was dominant in the early stage
Kat she's dom as well
Maybe not that rough.. but something like..

What's the name of the outfit please?

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Final versions: V1 and this one

v3 (1).png

The hair on her right shoulder doesn't fit right because of the light.. I would have to move the red light somehow.... yeah yeah.. nope.. stays like that. I m more than happy with this for the moment..
I'm sure if i m gonna share the save someone can make my render to look like a shit compared with his but oh well.. life is life.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes