3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thank you, I didn't see this game before maybe because it doesn't has my favorite genre :rolleyes:
Meh.. not the best.. slow updates as well.. huge size.. rpgm.. the girl and her friend are sexy.. some naughty scenes DP, MMFF, MMF

Reactions: Laimq

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
View attachment 352330

Hey
This is my first complete render on Daz Studio. Please give me some feedback on why my model looks "lifeless"... I don't know how to explain, just feels weird, I guess.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
The white shirt and whitish hair and pale skin on light background is not a good combo; no matter you used DoF the main object still feels like it is "lost" in the background; most of the time is better to use more contrast colors to make the important stuff catch the "eye".

Reactions: donda

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
The dick are dforce to ? :LOL:
no
1) I used aniMate2 set the starting pose to standard T pose
2) I frame skipped 60 frames (the big 1) set my final pose
3 I added Dicktator then posed the dick
4) went back to 0 on animate added Androgeny preset 6 to the Dicktator genitalia
5) simulate
6) adjusted the size of the penis to remove poke through by going in pose/scale moving it from 100% to 99.6%

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
no
1) I used aniMate2 set the starting pose to standard T pose
2) I frame skipped 60 frames (the big 1) set my final pose
3 I added Dicktator then posed the dick
4) went back to 0 on animate added Androgeny preset 6 to the Dicktator genitalia
5) simulate
6) adjusted the size of the penis to remove poke through by going in pose/scale moving it from 100% to 99.6%
My joke fell through, but thanks for the information.

• Haha
Reactions: u z i

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Playing with this..

v1.png

Trying to learn how to apply presure from her fingers as well.. tried to dupicate the figure and apply a smooth modifier with the clone.. kinda works buyt not well.. not at all actually.. nevermind..
I have the pressure from the dick but with the smooth modifier but can add only collision item.. and anyway.. even if I change the collision item with her it doesn't apply anything.
It's another trick.. I ll find that bastard! give me a "minute"!

Pose borrowed from here for a g8f
https://f95zone.to/threads/squeeze-him-sex-poses-add-on-for-v7-and-m7-g3.32955/

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Reactions: tomyboy06

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Playing around with dForce pants wish I had the capacity to add facial and body hair without getting force closed then it would be perfect
View attachment 352426
There is something which doesn't look correct in the shoulders - it it seems as a body glued from different parts, but the overall impressions is as for a gay working in striptease show for women.

The artists "Like" made me look again at the body of the guy and it seems I understood what is wrong with it - the arms seems to be little bit skinny for this body.

Last edited:
Reactions: zramcharan

Laimq

May 3, 2017
It gives me ideas with the image of the top, um...
Shshhh don’t tell any one
Playing with this..

View attachment 352453

Trying to learn how to apply presure from her fingers as well.. tried to dupicate the figure and apply a smooth modifier with the clone.. kinda works buyt not well.. not at all actually.. nevermind..
I have the pressure from the dick but with the smooth modifier but can add only collision item.. and anyway.. even if I change the collision item with her it doesn't apply anything.
It's another trick.. I ll find that bastard! give me a "minute"!

Pose borrowed from here for a g8f
https://f95zone.to/threads/squeeze-him-sex-poses-add-on-for-v7-and-m7-g3.32955/
I think your best friend is this asset click here

Reactions: tomyboy06

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Meh.. not the best.. slow updates as well.. huge size.. rpgm.. the girl and her friend are sexy.. some naughty scenes DP, MMFF, MMF
Wut? LotV is one of THE best games here. Yes the updates may be pretty slow but at least it’s not abandoned like another great game called the humbling experience if I remember correctly.
The genre is one of the best ones and rpgm may make the size bigger but it makes it more interactive aswell.

+ the game has one of the best female characters and not tiny or thin girls with either nearly no boobs or boobs and faces which look totally unbelievable.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes