3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I think I've finally found the right outfit for this character, but I'm not sure what's going on with the part of the blouse below her breasts. :unsure:
View attachment 353136
Exactly the same problem I had it here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-700#post-2168157

And there were 2 suggetions posted
Used the easiest one.. it's 5 minutes fix..
The one with the smooth iterations.

one fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-701#post-2169000
2nd fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-701#post-2169517

I went for the 2nd.. not that complex.

I sent this morning I private message for one of our colleague.. I ll copy/paste it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone thinks I did wrong on the tutorial feel free to corect me.. I don't mind.. I'm not the smart guy..

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I think I've finally found the right outfit for this character, but I'm not sure what's going on with the part of the blouse below her breasts. :unsure:
View attachment 353136
There is an asset which arguably can help for such problems, but... well, they key word is "arguably".
Also there may be adjustment morph made by the artist itself; you can try even to scale it a little
Besides this the best easy thing you can do is to try with Mesh smoothing modifier (there are two more modifiers but I doubt they can help). .
Actually there are some artists whose clothes have much better auto-fit to morphed models then the others.

Reactions: Canto Forte

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing spectacular.. from a scale from 1 - 10 I would give a 3 maybe 4.. lol
Had a stupid laugh.. my intentions were to make her to look a bit more with Gal Gadot..
From a close portrait view.. I thought I was getting there.. came back to this camera she looked like garbage.. not even close to her and actually more ugly than the original.. reseted all the face morphs to 0.. rendered the picture quick, light maybe ok but does not feet the background.. sleep.. work tomorrow and come back on her.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Working on character 2. A few mishaps in the image but I got tired of fixing it.

View attachment 352522
Gals with those heels get me going!

Both of my current characters together. Any suggestions?

View attachment 352585
My suggestion is clothes wise lol. I'm not a fan of either those shoes hehee

I love the contrast of some nice interracial!

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Sorry for the English but I want to ask you a question. What graphics card suits me to make my render? Quadros card or gtx card

Reactions: VDawe

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry for the English but I want to ask you a question. What graphics card suits me to make my render? Quadros card or gtx card
The gtx are usually good enough, but the Quadros are usually more powerful ...and much more expensive.

Reactions: CRISDARK31

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
1. If you have good video card do not forget to put the option on graphic card rendering (not on CPU) AND activate the OptiX Prime Acceleration option:
options.png

If you mean for IRay the answer is simple - you need CUDA cores plus video memory.
- 8 GB video memory is the basic minimum for serious work, 11 GB obviously is better. Besides sometimes even the 11 GB will not be enough so the the render will use motherboard memory. If even the motherboard memory is not enough then the render will use the stupid Win HD memory which means hours and hours. As for Win 7+ the 16 GB are the min, this combo 16 GB + 11 GB will be enough for 95% of the renders; If you have 8GB video memory, at the big scenes with several human models 16 GB + 8 GB may not be enough and the render will be slower. So choose motherboard memory and video memory according to your budget.
- As for the CUDA cores - the more the better. I would say increase the number of the CUDE cores decreases the rendering time about 4 times x increases of the CUDA cores (providing you have enough memory).
- GFX is more universal card, the Quadro cards are more professionally oriented - therefore there are Quadro cards which costs several thousands of $$$. But I would say for rendering on your PC the low end Quadro cards are not better then the corresponding GFX cards. Therefore 1. choose the memory - 8 GB or more; and between the cards with the same video memory choose the card with more CUDA cores.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes