3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It took me forever to create, but finally my Angel-Demon render is finished. Better late too the party than never get there, right? :D

You always though angels are the good ones? Not really! In an eternal war the angels found a way to mix there magical abilities with technological power! Both angels and demons aren't able to reproduce as fast and much as other races. They can be lucky to get a child in thousands of years. So the angels found an horrific way to cross-bread other races to create weaker angelic drones. They kidnapped thousands of women to get the result they needed. With their technological know-how they found a way for their drones to basicially overgrow their "incubator " killing her with it. The angels didn't care, it only was important to gain an increased army size.
With a weaker, but way bigger army they basicially overrunned the demons. The demons tried their best, but the sheer amount of angelic warriors crushed their defenses. Only a few demons were able to flee. A lot of demons were killed and the rest was enslaved by the angels. The angels tortured them just for the fun of it. They made them wish to die. When a demon was broken down they couldn't bring their tormentor enough joy anymore, so in the end they got finally killed!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GP_Angel_Demon_C3.png GP_Angel_Demon_C4.png GP_Angel_Demon_C5_resize.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Wut? LotV is one of THE best games here. Yes the updates may be pretty slow but at least it’s not abandoned like another great game called the humbling experience if I remember correctly.
The genre is one of the best ones and rpgm may make the size bigger but it makes it more interactive aswell.

+ the game has one of the best female characters and not tiny or thin girls with either nearly no boobs or boobs and faces which look totally unbelievable.
Don't take me wrong.. I didn't said it's a bad game.. but for the lost couple of months, maybe 1 year the content and incomplete was so small and not really exciting it made me to loose in the intereset on that game.
Used to be a patreon on his page as well.. but when I saw he doesn't really give a fuck anymore only promises and excuses from time to time I said stop and not anymore.. for me that page it looks like a "milking cow".
Still played the game after that until his update before the last one I think, corect me if I'm wrong, content was incomplete.. we had the CG for Michael scene but it wasn't in the game.. for fuck sake how much time does he needs? it's not like he's updating the game every 2 weeks.. Why he didn't stoped his patreon page on the time he was sick or had other personal problems or why he didn't wait another week or so for that particular update I was talking to offer to his loyal patreons a fully update?
Anna AE / DeepSleep is way better option for games like that.. transparency and interact between dev and players, Anna looks better, Annas friends looks better as well, better renders, better storyline..
Anyway.. I think this is going off topic.. I should stop here I guess.

Shshhh don’t tell any one

I think your best friend is this asset click here
Awesome! Recived that suggetions in a private message as well. Thanks!

Last edited:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It took me forever to create, but finally my Angel-Demon render is finished. Better late too the party than never get there, right? :D

You always though angels are the good ones? Not really! In an eternal war the angels found a way to mix there magical abilities with technological power! Both angels and demons aren't able to reproduce as fast and much as other races. They can be lucky to get a child in thousands of years. So the angels found an horrific way to cross-bread other races to create weaker angelic drones. They kidnapped thousands of women to get the result they needed. With their technological know-how they found a way for their drones to basicially overgrow their "incubator " killing her with it. The angels didn't care, it only was important to gain an increased army size.
With a weaker, but way bigger army they basicially overrunned the demons. The demons tried their best, but the sheer amount of angelic warriors crushed their defenses. Only a few demons were able to flee. A lot of demons were killed and the rest was enslaved by the angels. The angels tortured them just for the fun of it. They made them wish to die. When a demon was broken down they couldn't bring their tormentor enough joy anymore, so in the end they got finally killed!

View attachment 352631

View attachment 352633

View attachment 352634 View attachment 352651 View attachment 352653
Oh and I have a question about a camera setting. There is an option to set kind of depth of view, but how can I set it so it has the focus for example on only one of the characters?

Reactions: TheDevian

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is a challenge ...;)!
bomb shells -> victoria not so secret any more -> model some beauties by them models, gimme some candice, gimme some rosie, gimme some behati:love::love::love:

May 9, 2018
Oh and I have a question about a camera setting. There is an option to set kind of depth of view, but how can I set it so it has the focus for example on only one of the characters?
Autofocus is a bit finicky in Daz, but you can create a camera, set the Depth of Field on, select the character you want that camera to focus on, click on the center-view icon (it's the square-ish icon with the dot in the middle under the zoom / rotate / move tools in the viewport) and that should do it.

Now when you move your camera, it should (almost) always keep its focus on that character.

BTW, Loved the Angel/Demon thing.. I didn't like that they had no expressions at first, but then it kinda grew on me, the whole theme with screaming colors and the techie/robotic feel just felt... right, for lack of a better word. Great Job!

New render. I will try to make it better. View attachment 352715
I love her face, would have loved to see her in a pose that showcases her figure a bit better. Awesome regardless!

Reactions: Huitieme

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Not sure if this can help you but when I decided to look into DoF found this tutorial which was easy to grasp and was very useful. Also not sure if this was in this tutorial or not but you can change the colors of DoF frames; this is useful too because the things there can become somewhat messy.

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
We should open a thread and post some tutorials what we think are usefull or a must have maybe.. without any general/discussion speaking only tutorials in that way it would be easier to find them and would pe easier for others to watch/learn them as well.. and not lost in 2 days in a thread with over 700 pages
Just an ideea. maybe it's a bad one and/or it's just my desire.. even I don't know.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
We should open a thread and post some tutorials what we think are usefull or a must have maybe.. without any general/discussion speaking only tutorials in that way it would be easier to find them and would pe easier for others to watch/learn them as well.. and not lost in 2 days in a thread with over 700 pages
Just an ideea. maybe it's a bad one and/or it's just my desire.. even I don't know.
That's a great idea. I've been bookmarking a few post that I found useful, personally :p

Reactions: TheDevian
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes