Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Now I understand why there are not many images worthy of Sara, it is because of the complexity or laborious it is to duplicate her. So no one has been able to investigate the exact formula and so far there is no definitive fan work on it.
However everything is possible I am trying to understand Sara's expressions to get closer to the Icstor version, I still have to polish some details such as the exact eye color, skin color and order of hair tone. My recommendations would be to see it from several angles to get a more concrete idea of the shapes of the entire composition of your head.
If you want ?
And finish him.
1-draft.png

Update 2
2_draft.png

Last edited:

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Now I understand why there are not many images worthy of Sara, it is because of the complexity or laborious it is to duplicate her. So no one has been able to investigate the exact formula and so far there is no definitive fan work on it.
However everything is possible I am trying to understand Sara's expressions to get closer to the Icstor version, I still have to polish some details such as the exact eye color, skin color and order of hair tone. My recommendations would be to see it from several angles to get a more concrete idea of the shapes of the entire composition of your head.

View attachment 352490
Which expression set did you use

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Which expression set did you use

Not one in particular, I just manually adjust the head, mouth, eyes, ...
Sé que es laborioso, pero es lo mejor para lograr lo que uno quiere, lo mismo que hago con las manos, cada uno de los dedos, ... es por eso que se ve más real que los que se descargan.
I try to make art something different, it's not about looking for a pose and showing asses and tits, I look for the image to convey something else. taking into account the environment, lighting, body language ...

Last edited:

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Not one in particular, I just manually adjust the head, mouth, eyes, ...
Sé que es laborioso, pero es lo mejor para lograr lo que uno quiere, lo mismo que hago con las manos, cada uno de los dedos, ... es por eso que se ve más real que los que se descargan.
I try to make art something different, it's not about looking for a pose and showing asses and tits, I look for the image to convey something else. taking into account the environment, lighting, body language ...
could you please share the specs you used for Sarah as I like your work on her and cant make any progress with her

Reactions: algunas_cosas
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes