Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Larry Kubiac, post: 2191921, miembro: 421564"]
No tenía que hacer una cuadrícula de tic-tac-toe cuando estaba haciendo este renderizado xD
[/ CITAR]

jajajajajaja XD

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
So all I have to do is move the lower jaw back

What happens is that we do not have the original head, if we make a manual change we affect all our progress.
You have to find / download a head that does not require many changes, or hopefully find the original head of Sara.
I am looking for G3 characters, with the characteristics we know.
Surely they are old G3 characters when Icstor created the game.

If you want the list of the characters with which I am testing so far, I send them to you by mail so that you no longer spend unnecessary time. Probably a young character.

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
What happens is that we do not have the original head, if we make a manual change we affect all our progress.
You have to find / download a head that does not require many changes, or hopefully find the original head of Sara.
I am looking for G3 characters, with the characteristics we know.
Surely they are old G3 characters when Icstor created the game.

If you want the list of the characters with which I am testing so far, I send them to you by mail so that you no longer spend unnecessary time. Probably a young character.
I will admit that the result I have now is amply acceptable to me even if there are still some things to review.
sara_11.png

Last edited:

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
If there is progress, even much better than other jobs I saw so far.
Anyway, when the original head is found, it will seek to correct other aspects such as skin color, which so far no one has approached.
I haven't seen a good job of Sara in the forum, just approximations.
If I had the original head ... I would do wonders (and I think anyone who really had it;)) for that reason there are more works by Linda and Caroline (and very good works). That is my conclusion.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
If there is progress, even much better than other jobs I saw so far.
Anyway, when the original head is found, it will seek to correct other aspects such as skin color, which so far no one has approached.
I haven't seen a good job of Sara in the forum, just approximations.
If I had the original head ... I would do wonders (and I think anyone who really had it;)) for that reason there are more works by Linda and Caroline (and very good works). That is my conclusion.
Anyway, I'm stopping the Sara. I think going further will not bring anything good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: evil1321
Sep 14, 2017
Hello guys, i'm newbie in this area of work and I have issue with DAZ studio. I have downlaoded the model and body from Milfy city's mother and when i try to apply anything (textures) I have issues that files was not found... Can someone help me with that? Pic rel.

1564320354625.png
That's how it looks like now:
1564320582795.png

Reactions: HaroldB77

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Hello guys, i'm newbie in this area of work and I have issue with DAZ studio. I have downlaoded the model and body from Milfy city's mother and when i try to apply anything (textures) I have issues that files was not found... Can someone help me with that? Pic rel.

View attachment 357085
View attachment 357093
You're missing those texture files, or you have the in the wrong directory. Redownload that asset and make sure the files are in the directory it's looking at.

That should be in your Content folder.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I totally agree as I stopped earlier and now again as I dont find the results satisfactory. I need to focus on understanding renpy.
To familiarize myself a little bit with ren'py I have unren Milfy City and other games, it's easier to understand to watch a rpy than to read tutorials.

Are you going to make mods for Milfy?

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
To familiarize myself a little bit with ren'py I have unren Milfy City and other games, it's easier to understand to watch a rpy than to read tutorials.

Are you going to make mods for Milfy?
No I meant to learn renpy to make a game of my own.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
No I meant to learn renpy to make a game of my own.

support that want to make their own game, however art still shows novice. I say it WITHOUT OFFENDING.
Some members have commented that they want to make games, but the quality of their work still shows that there is a lack of knowledge of lighting, body language, facial expressions, camera angles. I only mention a few points.
I include myself, I have to learn and correct a lot, I've only been with Daz for 3 weeks.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019

View attachment 357085
View attachment 357093

I had the same problem when I wanted to make Linda with Genesis 8, and in the end I did it with Genesis 3.
you can do it with genesis 8, but you would have to manually look for skin textures.
notice the routes from which I take the skin.
BUT I RECOMMEND YOU TO WORK WITH GENESIS 3

Screenshot_4.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes