Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
alguien puede decirme la configuración para importar el cabello de Carolina y agradable por favor, es que trato y siempre falla la proporción, por favor ayuda por favor

j.PNG

Reactions: legolasbaler

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
I think figuring out the appropriate level of breast sag for large breasted women is a challenge, but this is not bad.

I personally prefer to keep the proportions of the original game characters (in my opinion they are perfect, I would not add more or less than they already have)

Increasing more denatures the characters and the concept of the character.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I personally prefer to keep the proportions of the original game characters (in my opinion they are perfect, I would not add more or less than they already have)

Increasing more denatures the characters and the concept of the character.
Right. My point was that real breasts, particularly large ones, sag to some extent, even on young women. The trick is to show a little bit of sag without overdoing it.

Reactions: algunas_cosas

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Soo... I'm a brand-new forum member and a pretty new (month and a half) daz3d user. This is one of the games that inspired me to get started, so I spent quite a while on my own getting the lovely Caroline done. Unfortunately, I seem to have missed a bit, since while I had the right hair and skin, I was using the P3D Cordia head: instead. I don't think I was terribly far off, though... caroline test run.jpg

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I think I've found Lily, it could be P3D Maria for Teen Josie 7: Will try to find a suitable hair and do test renders...

I noticed some people earlier in the thread were wondering how to use the Avery texture with the regular daz gens. There's actually a free tool by Cayman Studios (who have some pretty cool UV related products in general) that uses the appropriate are of the torso UVs for the proper effect:

I used that tool on not-Caroline above. I also think I managed to find the correct landing strip for her: (used in the new picture below. I also cranked up her boobs a bit, I think I may have gone overboard here, certainly from a fidelity point of view)

caroline cordia.jpg

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Aand Lily has the Friday hair, which is also a part of the Teen Josie 7 bundle, supporting the P3D Maria theory:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes