Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
If you have lighting
You have to redo the lighting ( or sun idk ) of the scene, in fact if the lighting is badly done DAZ will take a lot of time and there he didn't have time to finish, unless you stopped DAZ. Rotate the dome, lower the sun's rays, put ghosts lights on and there's plenty of things to do.

There's also a nice trick that allows you to see the direction of the sun represented in yellow on the screen. But I don't know where I found this thing.
capture.png

Last edited:

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
I fear that something has been deconfigured, I put the panels and menus by default to reverse some misconfiguration, and the best I could is what you see:
- Image with Sara ... it looked like this before. if you realize the details (the edges are thinner)
- image without Sara ... everything looks blurry (out of focus / blur)

Has someone happened to you? and how have you corrected it?

sara pose v.png
luz mal.png

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I fear that something has been deconfigured, I put the panels and menus by default to reverse some misconfiguration, and the best I could is what you see:
- Image with Sara ... it looked like this before. if you realize the details (the edges are thinner)
- image without Sara ... everything looks blurry (out of focus / blur)

Has someone happened to you? and how have you corrected it?

View attachment 357615
View attachment 357618
Either you changed the angle of something or renders with sara without the architecture and assembles the rendering with sara and the architecture without sara in photoshop. Maybe it comes from his shadow.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Either you changed the angle of something or renders with sara without the architecture and assembles the rendering with sara and the architecture without sara in photoshop. Maybe it comes from his shadow.

I opened a past scene file and look at the quality of the details (apparently it has another configuration) that I can't detect, but I love the results. (just some fireflies but they don't bother too much)
I will continue working with past files, to see the difference.

linda demo antigua.png linda demo antigua 2.png
linda demo antigua 3.png

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I opened a past scene file and look at the quality of the details (apparently it has another configuration) that I can't detect, but I love the results. (just some fireflies but they don't bother too much)
Then you can add ghost lights to light only the character to make it less dark and it will be perfect.

delguy

Apr 3, 2018

View attachment 357871 View attachment 357875
View attachment 357878
You can use attached to remove the fireflies. Just unzip, and drop the image file with white speckles on the file and it will process and create an output file.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes