Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
All those who want this Sara I leave the files, it should be noted that it is NOT THE ORIGINAL HEAD of sara, it is a sara with a lot of scalpel, I hope you can approach the version of Icstor, we are all to help us (I hope you take the time to search Sara's head and also share with everyone) I recommend working:
- sara v3 with maya modified copy.duf

Screenshot_5.png

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
To start, discard molly's head in its entirety.
Pay attention to the image.
There are very particular characteristic features of Sara:
nasal nostrils
-labs (lip up)
- the nose, forehead (above the eyebrows)
I'm not saying otherwise, but don't rely on that if the character you're working on doesn't have "exactly" the same expression. The top image I make them in less than 20 minutes. That's why I said it looks easier to me.
All you have to do is find the right asset for the morph of the face and it will be possible to do the same.
Like on the duf you sent me there are morphs applied that I'm not so I can't do anything with them.

And it means nothing about the shape of the skull, if it happens to be icstor to modify the hair to give it a less wide and less high forehead which gives it this angle.

Final version
sara_7.png

Last edited:

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
I'm not saying otherwise, but don't rely on that if the character you're working on doesn't have "exactly" the same expression. The top image I make them in less than 20 minutes. That's why I said it looks easier to me.
All you have to do is find the right asset for the morph of the face and it will be possible to do the same.
Like on the duf you sent me there are morphs applied that I'm not so I can't do anything with them.

And it means nothing about the shape of the skull, if it happens to be icstor to modify the hair to give it a less wide and less high forehead which gives it this angle.

Final version
View attachment 355244
You are making the same mistakes as me at the beginning:
-Sara too young.
-work in Daz and then see different results in Iray view.

RECOMMENDING to work in DAZ -IRAY in parallel (make a change in DAZ view and immediately see how it is applied in IRAY)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes