Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I think I have made some headway with Judy. The mole to the right of her nose is somewhat distinctive, so after going through all the genesis 3 females in Daz's store I don't own, I decided to look at the ones I do... and noticed, the default Karen 7 has the same mole to the right of her nose as well at the top of her left breast... The eyebrows and skin tone are similar, so I think I've hit Judy's skin.

Now I don't currently have a large-enough reference pic of Judy, but I don't think she's an unmodified Karen 7. The interesting part is that Karen 7 is one of the characters using custom UVs, so she's probably one of the Karen 7 default shapes with something else mixed in, like Linda. Any ideas?

Reactions: algunas_cosas

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
I think I have made some headway with Judy. The mole to the right of her nose is somewhat distinctive, so after going through all the genesis 3 females in Daz's store I don't own, I decided to look at the ones I do... and noticed, the default Karen 7 has the same mole to the right of her nose as well at the top of her left breast... The eyebrows and skin tone are similar, so I think I've hit Judy's skin.

Now I don't currently have a large-enough reference pic of Judy, but I don't think she's an unmodified Karen 7. The interesting part is that Karen 7 is one of the characters using custom UVs, so she's probably one of the Karen 7 default shapes with something else mixed in, like Linda. Any ideas?
good contribution!! ;)
I'm doing the tests.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
good contribution!! ;)
I'm doing the tests.
Here's a quick one I did. The lack of hair is throwing me off so can't tell how far we are. Care to share that hair you found?

Also something funky going on with the skin on her breasts, but I think it's right down to the tone... Though had to tweak the face to match the body and the ears became too opaque, but whatevs.

Edit: I'm even more convinced it's this texture, at least. Also, I hadn't realized I can just change the uv map on a g3 figure and use this one, so it could be anything, if it's not karen 7 herself.

judy skin test.jpg

Last edited:

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Here's a quick one I did. The lack of hair is throwing me off so can't tell how far we are. Care to share that hair you found?

Also something funky going on with the skin on her breasts, but I think it's right down to the tone... Though had to tweak the face to match the body and the ears became too opaque, but whatevs.

Edit: I'm even more convinced it's this texture, at least. Also, I hadn't realized I can just change the uv map on a g3 figure and use this one, so it could be anything, if it's not karen 7 herself.

View attachment 364418

Of course I share your hair, for now I send the following.
Write me privately to coordinate. tmr.png

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
That I don't like his face.
Ok, so I really, honestly, just noticed this little issue with Larry's comment, that I didn't notice originally...
We were talking about Sara... Female character...
Larry said "I don't like HIS Face", which is a Male reference... weird...

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Ok, so I really, honestly, just noticed this little issue with Larry's comment, that I didn't notice originally...
We were talking about Sara... Female character...
Larry said "I don't like HIS Face", which is a Male reference... weird...
Better late than never.
You want to start a controversy again, let's go.
So you judge her by reference, so we'll follow like a sheep?
Well no, my reference will be more Linda or caroline, maybe more mature.
But since on this site, you can't have your opinion without getting incure, so yes my reference is Sarah. (but right here...)

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Better late than never.
You want to start a controversy again, let's go.
So you judge her by reference, so we'll follow like a sheep?
Well no, my reference will be more Linda or caroline, maybe more mature.
But since on this site, you can't have your opinion without getting incure, so yes my reference is Sarah. (but right here...)
Sorry Larry, wasn't trying to really start any shit... it's more of an English Language thing for me... it's about the Gender pronoun used, not anything else. I've noticed it alot in MANY translated texts. Especially the ones from certain area's of europe and asia. The words used to describe either people or actions of those people are somehow not being translated correctly in one direction or the other. Male pronouns & adjectives: He, Him, His... Female ones: She, Her, Hers...
THAT is what I was talking about.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry Larry, wasn't trying to really start any shit... it's more of an English Language thing for me... it's about the Gender pronoun used, not anything else. I've noticed it alot in MANY translated texts. Especially the ones from certain area's of europe and asia. The words used to describe either people or actions of those people are somehow not being translated correctly in one direction or the other. Male pronouns & adjectives: He, Him, His... Female ones: She, Her, Hers...
Yes indeed. I'm from eastern europe and in my language there is no he or she. We use a single pronoun so when ending up writing too fast or not giving it enough thought i too end mixing them up sometimes. It happens.

Reactions: AdamBaum9

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, well, I'm not an English speaker, I'm already bored with this imposed language. So I write as best I can with the words I know. Okay, I'm going to rewrite the expression "I don't like HER face."
It's okay now ?

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
As I said, wasn't trying to start a fight, simply didn't understand why it happens so often... As Ennoch explained right before your last reply, some European and Asian languages apparently don't have specific, gender linked, word for these kinds of situations... so again, sorry for making it seem like I was trying to start a fuss, I TRULY didn't intend it that way.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes