Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
the hair is far from the work of Icstor, but I love the work in the hair (it looks more real), I would like to share settings.
I'm using the same shader for both the girls in this picture, it's the final base gray from Colorwerks:

I can't check the right one now as I'm doing a Celia render finally with the right hair, but I'll post the exact one later (along with the pic :D)

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
I'm using the same shader for both the girls in this picture, it's the final base gray from Colorwerks:

I can't check the right one now as I'm doing a Celia render finally with the right hair, but I'll post the exact one later (along with the pic :D)
ok thanks, it will be useful for other projects ;)
I use "IDG Iray Hair essentials" for other things, but the result is not as you recommend.

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
ok thanks, it will be useful for other projects ;)
I use "IDG Iray Hair essentials" for other things, but the result is not as you recommend.
Colorwerks is different from shaders in that it can also add new textures to hairs that have a standard hair layout. I've used it with all "vintage" hairs to pretty good effect, including the not-Judy render. There's hundreds of alternatives in it, so finding the closest one is a pain.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Did someone say heels? :p

linda test.jpg

Celia's Carmilla for Victoria 7 with the following morphs:
- Breasts cleavage 15 %
- Breasts natural 80 %
- Breasts size 70 %
- Nipples move horizontal - 100 %
- Nipples move vertical - 100 %
(Those from Breast Utilities for Genesis 3 female(s):
- Bodybuilder details 75 %
- Fitness details 100 %
- Voluptuous 35 %
- Glute crease 100 %
- Glutes size 100 %
- Glutes width 100 %

Carmilla's skin tone was tweaked with Ultimate Iray Skin Manager using the attached values. It makes her look like donald trump in the texture shaded view, but quite a bit more pleasant in the final one. Not sure if I'm using it properly, though, being still a fairly total noob. I think you might get close to the original just tweaking the transparency, but I had the skin manager lying around unused (and unreturnable, I have no idea when I picked it up :D)

Hair's Aviva hair, iirc using one of the default mats that come with it.

(Some of the dials above move separate "left/right" dials I didn't spell out. So ignore those)

So I think all you need is Breast Utilities, g3f body morphs in addition to whatever Carmilla calls for.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Did someone say heels? :p

View attachment 366568

Celia's Carmilla for Victoria 7 with the following morphs:
- Breasts cleavage 15 %
- Breasts natural 80 %
- Breasts size 70 %
- Nipples move horizontal - 100 %
- Nipples move vertical - 100 %
(Those from Breast Utilities for Genesis 3 female(s):
- Bodybuilder details 75 %
- Fitness details 100 %
- Voluptuous 35 %
- Glute crease 100 %
- Glutes size 100 %
- Glutes width 100 %

Carmilla's skin tone was tweaked with Ultimate Iray Skin Manager using the attached values. It makes her look like donald trump in the texture shaded view, but quite a bit more pleasant in the final one. Not sure if I'm using it properly, though, being still a fairly total noob. I think you might get close to the original just tweaking the transparency, but I had the skin manager lying around unused (and unreturnable, I have no idea when I picked it up :D)

Hair's Aviva hair, iirc using one of the default mats that come with it.

(Some of the dials above move separate "left/right" dials I didn't spell out. So ignore those)

So I think all you need is Breast Utilities, g3f body morphs in addition to whatever Carmilla calls for.
It's not Linda like Icstor, but I respect your work, that's why only the color of eyes changes. ;)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
It's not Linda like Icstor, but I respect your work, that's why only the color of eyes changes. ;)
Well, I mean, fan art also kind of includes your own interpretations of the characters. I admit that there’s also a technical limitation re Linda’s hair on my part, I don’t necessarily aim to do a perfect clone, but I also want to have some of my own input, especially with the bodies.

Reactions: CRISDARK31
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes