Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
As I said, wasn't trying to start a fight, simply didn't understand why it happens so often... As Ennoch explained right before your last reply, some European and Asian languages apparently don't have specific, gender linked, for these kinds of situations... so again, sorry for making it seem like I was trying to start a fuss, I TRULY didn't intend it that way
Np, You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault.
I was just answering your question too. And as usual it always takes 1 or 2 assholes to answer for you, Finally all forums are like that or almost, but the French like a fight.

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
While this has been a fastinating look at linguistics, and certainly digging up a typo from a month-old message could never come across as provocational, we’re starting to suffer from a lack of the female form. I had this one lying around:
59975B97-BD4A-407F-A0F7-A6885F7F1CDB.jpeg

This is probably the last not-Caroline render, I picked up the proper head for her on a Daz sale today... means I can now do Linda, too :geek:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
we have secrets now.. what happened with the "sharing is caring" / "we share, we care" or aren't we on f95zone?
Nope. They are just words but are they actually applied?
People share without really sharing, you know.
Otherwise there would be .duf of all the char. here, wouldn't there?
This thread is selfish, not like on the thread the tyrant or big brother where all .duf are accessible and see more.

Reactions: algunas_cosas

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
If someone wants information just ask for it, I will gladly help them, nobody in this forum that knows me can say otherwise.
I always try to help and share my settings.
At the moment it is not definitive Celia, you have to correct some details to make it perfect.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Sry.. I was just saying.. nobody asked for .duf just a simple question who's the character/figure.
Sharing an object, save, ok I can understand.. it's your work.. you don't want others to takes credit for it later on.. but still.. that was a simple question.

Anyway.. don't mind me.. share whatever you want or you can keep your renders locked in a safe.. on both ways nobody will get upset and life goes on!

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Sry.. I was just saying.. nobody asked for .duf just a simple question who's the character/figure.
Sharing an object, save, ok I can understand.. it's your work.. you don't want others to takes credit for it later on.. but still.. that was a simple question.

Anyway.. don't mind me.. share whatever you want or you can keep your renders locked in a safe.. on both ways nobody will get upset and life goes on!
Yeah, sorry, I have some weird affinities with this thread. The tenacious renunciation xD

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes