3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I just acquired the cyborg collection, and I got it for scifi wild hunt set/series, but the mats are kind of blah for that idea. I'm thinking chrome and neon, but I haven't realy messed with mat settings so far. Are there any good tutorials or just some guidance would be nice.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
et moi qui croyez avoir fait des progrès quand je vois tout se qui a était poster je me pose des question d'ou vous sortez les mec vos travaux sont incroyables
and I believe that I have made progress when I see everything that was posted I wonder where you go out the guy your work is incredible
park 5.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The black spot is a iRay bug that happens when the figure is to far away from the center point (X:0, Y:0, Z:0).
The figure or the hair? If I remove the hair black spot is gone..
But yeah.. indeed moved her to 0,0,0 and that was fixed... Awesome now I need to move the environment lol
Couldn't guess that not even in 100years..
Another thing learned today..

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The figure or the hair? If I remove the hair black spot is gone..
But yeah.. indeed moved her to 0,0,0 and that was fixed... Awesome now I need to move the environment lol
Awesome.. couldn't guess that not even in 100years..
Another thing learned today..
It can happen with the hair(cap) and with the Iris (Black eyes, whooo creepy xD)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
It can happen with the hair(cap) and with the Iris (Black eyes, whooo creepy xD)
You think that's creepy?

Try to load a figure and apply any random pose for her body.. and after that you get this..

369894_fuckme.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-fan-art-and-assets-thread.33456/page-5#post-2192154

Or excessive smoothing
367185_brrrr.png

On both I was speechless
On the 2nd I worked like 3-4 hrs in total on this one I think.. at the end select and expression.. opened the mouth and saw that.. fuck me I'm done with this!

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The black spot is usually the transparent hair cap clipping through the head. A lot of hair has a "forehead depth" slider. Adjust that to 1-2% and it'll probably fix itself. You can spot render that location if you don't want to rerender the whole scene.
I see yeah.. wasn't a full render.. I was still working on that anyway.
Yeah.. changed the hair style anyway at the end
Thanks for the tip!
Rendering now the full image.. looks ok atm.. still need to work with the light but no more time.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
ElenaBalcony1.png
Lucky Mark FanArt.

Need to work more on the right cheek side for the hair.
And for the light from the front.. sun in the back.. so let's pretend those shadows are from the flash..
Don't have the time right now to fix it.
Oh and thanks again!
Feedback?!

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
CulayTL Hi ! I like the pose and the setup but i think that you really need more shadow, what are you using to light this scene ?

Huitieme You can also create a new group with all your scene selected. Then move the group. It keep everything separated but in the same place !

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
no
1) I used aniMate2 set the starting pose to standard T pose
2) I frame skipped 60 frames (the big 1) set my final pose
3 I added Dicktator then posed the dick
4) went back to 0 on animate added Androgeny preset 6 to the Dicktator genitalia
5) simulate
6) adjusted the size of the penis to remove poke through by going in pose/scale moving it from 100% to 99.6%

Isn't Androgyny for Futalicious only? Is that a female model? If not how did you get the morphs applied?

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Isn't Androgyny for Futalicious only? Is that a female model? If not how did you get the morphs applied?
Androgyny works fine with Dicktator. At least, for this it does. I am only using it to hide the penis in the zero-ed pose. That way the simulation is active during the penis being added. This way I do not have to pose his body parts inside of him on a zero pose

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes