3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
excuse me a question is there a problem if i delete the image that comes in the rar not the one from the folder with the dfu files but those that are like the cover

s.PNG

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have to say I have really trouble creating male characters in Daz, in comparison to female characters the amount of assets and possibilities are quite limited.
So you already saw the female part of this side couple. Now I was working on the male for quite some time. I wanted this couple as the focus on a young woman about 19 or 20 years old that is in a relationship with a much older man, who is mid to end 50. This relationship is BDSM focused, but in total it focused on the daddy-baby girl relationship of the two. It is not that he is her sugar daddy or anything. The two of them are in a romantically relationship, but with some special kinks ;)

So it was really really important for me that he looks likable, not creepy and loving. But I also think it is quite difficult to achieve in Daz.
Do you I was able to achieve that?
And do you think that he looks too old for his age?
Please tell me what you think about him. :)
GP_Edward_3.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GP_Amalia_Edward_1.png GP_Edward_3.png GP_Edward_4.png

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
I have to say I have really trouble creating male characters in Daz, in comparison to female characters the amount of assets and possibilities are quite limited.
So you already saw the female part of this side couple. Now I was working on the male for quite some time. I wanted this couple as the focus on a young woman about 19 or 20 years old that is in a relationship with a much older man, who is mid to end 50. This relationship is BDSM focused, but in total it focused on the daddy-baby girl relationship of the two. It is not that he is her sugar daddy or anything. The two of them are in a romantically relationship, but with some special kinks ;)

So it was really really important for me that he looks likable, not creepy and loving. But I also think it is quite difficult to achieve in Daz.
View attachment 357389

View attachment 357388 View attachment 357389 View attachment 357390
salut comme d'habitude un très bon travail mais je sais pas pourquoi son front me gène je pense qu'il y a trop de ride pour son age de 50 ans je sais que la barbe est a la mode mais sa donne quoi sans

hello as usual a very good job but I do not know why his forehead annoy me I think there is too much wrinkle for his 50 years I know that the beard is fashionable but gives what without

Reactions: TheDevian

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019

View attachment 357389

View attachment 357388 View attachment 357389 View attachment 357390
Also think his wrinkles are too strong in the close-up, else he's a nicely designed character

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
v2..
Deleted the distant light..
Added 2 soft lights.. one coming from the sun and another one back from the camera.
ElenaBalcony2.png

v3..
Lowered the brightness in total and got more shapes for the dress, water looks better I guess.
Elena Balcony 3.png
Final.

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Um, is she still Lucky Mark's chick?
You touched up the face ?
Yeah.. I don't think I touched the face at all.. only the torso.. maybe I'm wrong but can't remember to touch the face.
Maybe because of the smile expression.. she doesn't really like to smile.. does she?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah.. I don't think I touched the face at all.. only the torso.. maybe I'm wrong but can't remember to touch the face.
Well, it looks like his face has changed and it's a little less like him, I don't think Superman Alex is touching up Teagan faces, but, I was just asking the question.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes