3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well, it looks like his face has changed and it's a little less like him, I don't think Superman Alex is touching up Teagan faces, but, I was just asking the question.
It's the same figure I'm using for her from the start.. Teagan body with torso, booty and boobs modified with Jolina hair
1. could be from the face expression..
2. the hair.. hard to work with it.. don't like it.

Alex can do what ever he wants with her, I can do whatever I want as well.. If you check the fan art thread there's another version for her with another body but she still looks hot.
Didn't placed my figure next to his and see exactly where I'm wrong.. loaded the body "touched" her until I liked what I see.. Done..
I'm not looking to copy/paste the exact morphs.. if in my eyes the figure looks good enough I'm more than ok..
Other chars, Dee from DMD, Chris from LM, Melody.. I would never follow the rules on these ones only because I don't like the originals.

Reseted her face morphs to 0, applyed Teagans head only again, back to the same smile pose.
Got this..
Indeed.. the face was touched.
Elena Balcony 4.png
Don't mind the quality.. just download the files or open in 2 tabs and scroll between..

//now I have to stay another hour to render that.. for fuck sake! ... (just kidding)
Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
It's the same figure I'm using for her from the start.. Teagan body with torso, booty and boobs modified with Jolina hair
1. could be from the face expression..
2. the hair.. hard to work with it.. don't like it.

Alex can do what ever he wants with her, I can do whatever I want as well.. If you check the fan art thread there's another version for her with another body but she still looks hot.
Didn't placed my figure next to his and see exactly where I'm wrong.. loaded the body "touched" her until I liked what I see.. Done..
I'm not looking to copy/paste the exact morphs.. if in my eyes the figure looks good enough I'm more than ok..
Other chars, Dee from DMD, Chris from LM, Melody.. I would never follow the rules on these ones only because I don't like the originals.

Reseted her face morphs to 0, applyed Teagans head only again, back to the same smile pose.
Got this..
Indeed.. the face was touched.
Don't worry, man, it wasn't a criticism but a simple question because I found the face changed. After hearing the expressions, adding make-up, etc... sometimes changes the face. After that if you love her as she is not touching anything.

And I'm sorry if I asked you to do it all over again, that wasn't the point...
All he lacked was his salacious little side on this face :LOL:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Don't worry, man, it wasn't a criticism but a simple question because I found the face changed. After hearing the expressions, adding make-up, etc... sometimes changes the face. After that if you love her as she is not touching anything.

And I'm sorry if I asked you to do it all over again, that wasn't the point...
All he lacked was his salacious little side on this face :LOL:
No worries at all mate, after all that's the reasons why I'm posting the results here.. to get constructive feedback. I was 99% I didn't touched her face.. well.. need a V4 now.. it's still not Elena from the game but she looks a bit more cute now.. so it's a win win anyway
Still thinking too add a bit of DOF for that camera so maybe V5 as well.. I could lower the quality level and the resolution..
Quality 10 and resolution 1620x2160..Mostly it's done..

1564356669633.png

Must have script..

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
No worries at all mate, after all that's the reasons why I'm posting the results here.. to get constructive feedback. I was 99% I didn't touched her face.. well.. need a V4 now.. it's still not Elena from the game but she looks a bit more cute now.. so it's a win win anyway
Still thinking too add a bit of DOF for that camera so maybe V5 as well.. I could lower the quality level and the resolution..
Quality 10 and resolution 1620x2160..Mostly it's done..

View attachment 357499

Must have script..
Is there a reason you do Quality 10? Do you see a massive increase from quality 1? I tend to leave my renders at quality 1 and they look good. Is there enough increase to justify the added time?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Is there a reason you do Quality 10? Do you see a massive increase from quality 1? I tend to leave my renders at quality 1 and they look good. Is there enough increase to justify the added time?
Not really.. was lazy to change it back.. I had max 5k iterations anyway so it stops there..
Usually I set it to 2 or 3 as well.. Or disable it and just set the number I want for low light especially..
Denoiser off.. I get some weird shits with that sometimes.. Barbie plastic skin..

Larry Kubiac, not much differencence, Teagan head for sure now.. it's a bit more round now.. in Alex's game it's more rounder than this.

Elena Balcony 4_Camera 1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Not really.. was lazy to change it back.. I had max 5k iterations anyway so it stops there..
Usually I set it to 2 or 3 as well.. Or disable it and just set the number I want for low light especially..
Denoiser off.. I get some weird shits with that sometimes.. Barbie plastic skin..

Larry Kubiac, not much differencence, Teagan head for sure now.. it's a bit more round now.. in Alex's game it's more rounder than this.

View attachment 357538
Yeah, but leaving it like that, maybe it's the expression that makes his face rounder.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
As a tip, your posted image screams out for the use of a denoiser. Converted to jpg and run the following denoiser, to arrive at the image in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aren't there any steps missing after the conversion? Running Denoiser.exe does not modify the image.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes