3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
How does it come that there is no current high-quality remote toy on the market for DAZ? All the stuff I could find so far are either, out of date sculpts (poser, V4 and other legacy stuff), simple .obj without texture, UV-Map and/or skeleton (and they want money for that stuff), or can hardly be called remote (looking at you CrazySky3D).
So I had to follow Abigail's advice and use the tools at my disposal to solve the problem. Instead of waiting for someone else so that I can throw money at the solution.

So I created this for Abigail.
RemoteToyWithBlender.png

The current RC of Blender is a dream to work with.

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
How does it come that there is no current high-quality remote toy on the market for DAZ? All the stuff I could find so far are either, out of date sculpts (poser, V4 and other legacy stuff), simple .obj without texture, UV-Map and/or skeleton (and they want money for that stuff), or can hardly be called remote (looking at you CrazySky3D).
So I had to follow Abigail's advice and use the tools at my disposal to solve the problem. Instead of waiting for someone else so that I can throw money at the solution.

So I created this for Abigail.
View attachment 358050

The current RC of Blender is a dream to work with.

Was thinking about modeling an mobile app driven remote device and though my texturing skills aren't that bad,
designing a nice and decent app screen is a different story :)

Reactions: Techn0magier

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
frustrated. I spent 3 hours rendering 4 different renders, The "void" areas on all my renders came out black and not transparent. Need some help. is it because I rendered straight to JPG or is there a setting in DAZ to treat Transparency as transparent and not fill it with black?
I was going to do a layered image with added effects through GIMP
View attachment 357747
Like others have mentioned, jpg does not support transparency so you'll always want to use a png when saving a render. However, all is not lost. It would be really easy to delete the black in photoshop using the magic wand and once deleted you'd have a transparent background. Would probably take a few clicks and you'd be good to go.

Just as an example. I didn't try really hard and only spent maybe 5 minutes, but it's decent. Decent enough that you could at least get the image you want with it. This could be cleaned up much better if you actually take some time with it, but way faster than re-rendering. I'd say for most people, at least having some grasp of photoshop or gimp or something similar is a huge help.

371550_Sith001.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 934725

Hi I`ve been about learning art (in general) in Daz Studio for a little over a year now.
Just thought I`d share a couple of my more "tamer" images LOL (Censored the K9 prosthetic)
Anyway, I like women of all shapes and sizes, so here are some from a series that I made of a couple of BBWs.

Thanks for taking the time to check them out.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes