3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cgjoshy

Sep 23, 2017
I finally downloaded Daz3d 4.11 to use the denoise feature and got to say it's nice. Tested it out on a 3840 x 2160 pics closeup custom skin from skin builder genesis 8 and custom character. With 500 max samples. It would have taken 2hrs on my rig. But it took 40 min with denoise set at 100 to start denoise. Have a look. test render with denoise.png

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Aren't there any steps missing after the conversion? Running Denoiser.exe does not modify the image.
It creates a new image file when it runs. Hence I suspect you are struggling to find the modified image. I use the batch file which creates a copy in the same directory with a slightly modified name.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
frustrated. I spent 3 hours rendering 4 different renders, The "void" areas on all my renders came out black and not transparent. Need some help. is it because I rendered straight to JPG or is there a setting in DAZ to treat Transparency as transparent and not fill it with black?
I was going to do a layered image with added effects through GIMP
Sith001.jpg

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No worries at all mate, after all that's the reasons why I'm posting the results here.. to get constructive feedback. I was 99% I didn't touched her face.. well.. need a V4 now.. it's still not Elena from the game but she looks a bit more cute now.. so it's a win win anyway
Still thinking too add a bit of DOF for that camera so maybe V5 as well.. I could lower the quality level and the resolution..
Quality 10 and resolution 1620x2160..Mostly it's done..

View attachment 357499

Must have script..
Which script is this and where can I find it? That seems really usefull.

Reactions: TheDevian

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
frustrated. I spent 3 hours rendering 4 different renders, The "void" areas on all my renders came out black and not transparent. Need some help. is it because I rendered straight to JPG or is there a setting in DAZ to treat Transparency as transparent and not fill it with black?
I was going to do a layered image with added effects through GIMP
View attachment 357747
JPG is only really good for final still images, and very good if you plan on posting to web since it uses less data than PNG or BMP. But PNG is what you want if you plan on modifying in GIMP or Photoshop, especially since it supports transparency.

Reactions: zramcharan

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Xavster, post: 2199897, miembro: 517797"]
Como consejo, su imagen publicada grita por el uso de un eliminador de ruido. Convertido a jpg y ejecute el siguiente desnoiser, para llegar a la imagen en el spoiler a continuación.

[SPOILER = "Imagen denoised"] View attachment 357580 [/ SPOILER]
[/CITAR]
gracias por el consejo

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
It creates a new image file when it runs. Hence I suspect you are struggling to find the modified image. I use the batch file which creates a copy in the same directory with a slightly modified name.
That's what I did, I put the image in the denoiser folder, but I don't have a denoiser_xxxxxx.jpg
I even tested with the batch file as explained on github its file denoiser_xxxxxx.jpg not found.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
That's what I did, I put the image in the denoiser folder, but I don't have a denoiser_xxxxxx.jpg
I even tested with the batch file as explained on github its file denoiser_xxxxxx.jpg not found.
I run the batch file with the following settings.
Code:
SET FILE_EXTENSION=jpg
SET PATH_TO_DENOISER=D:\Denoiser_v1.1
SET OUTPUT_PREFIX=d_

for /r %%v in (*.%FILE_EXTENSION%) do %PATH_TO_DENOISER%\Denoiser.exe -i "%%~nv.%FILE_EXTENSION%" -o "%OUTPUT_PREFIX%%%~nv.%FILE_EXTENSION%"

cmd /k
It is only necessary to edit the top 3 lines.

To operate, I place the batch file in the same directory as the images I want to correct and run the batch file via file explorer. The folder with the images can be anywhere, so long as you run the batch file in the same directory.

Notes:
- I installed Denoiser on my D: drive.
- Whilst I have file extension as jpg, you can also have it set to png.

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, here goes a page from the very beginning my new (third) incest comics under the working title "Danny at home" (definitely the final title will be quite different). Also due to the Patreon "happiness" team (I know - it sounds as a silly joke from my side, but they really call himself so), I must move the links of my incest comics to Please cancel the patronage of my Patreon page and consider supporting me on Subscribestar.
And actually this is a good thing for me as it will allow to expand the storyline of my comics as Subsribestar has much less restrictions on the content. Still there will not be underage characters, neither gay, bi, shemales and "Futa titfucks 'My little pony'" stuff as I am simply not into this.
Enjoy!
98cfb3ff-f6b7-4a12-9bb6-347dbdcfb54d.png

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
SET FILE_EXTENSION=jpg SET PATH_TO_DENOISER=D:\Denoiser_v1.1 SET OUTPUT_PREFIX=d_ for /r %%v in (*.%FILE_EXTENSION%) do %PATH_TO_DENOISER%\Denoiser.exe -i "%%~nv.%FILE_EXTENSION%" -o "%OUTPUT_PREFIX%%%~nv.%FILE_EXTENSION%" cmd /k
Okay, so in the end you have to put it on another disk than C: otherwise it doesn't work...

I edited and reused my batch by changing the disk and now it works, the logic.

Thanks.

capture.png

Ok, works to with the png, perfect (The lib is present)
capture.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavster

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes