3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, created a fast render on this model for a topic on the Asset Releases forum... and liked it. so decided to make the slightly better render and to post it here too.
Enjoy!
Dean.png

Please notice - the links to my comics is already on The incest comics links from my Patreon page are removed.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
its just handmade plane like "Ghost light", but without "Ghost effect"(Cutout Opacity =1);FHD - just size 1920×1080
I see. As the portals doesn't work (no1 said this bug is fixed) wouldn't it be better to load a HDRI and to use its light through the windows? This way it would create even some natural shades? And the spotlights (I am a fan of the spotlights) for the darker areas of the body.
BTW - do you know what exactly does "Beam exponent"?

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
it be better to load a HDRI and to use its light through the windows?
BTW - do you know what exactly does "Beam exponent"?
in a previous work on this topic, I used HDRI and received feedback that it is unnatural :ROFLMAO:
"Jim Beam" is better known in our areas:ROFLMAO:of course I tried to change this setting, but did not see the logic, the change in size and angles is clearer

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
in a previous work on this topic, I used HDRI and received feedback that it is unnatural :ROFLMAO:
"Jim Beam" is better known in our areas:ROFLMAO:of course I tried to change this setting, but did not see the logic, the change in size and angles is clearer
Nobody said using IBL/HDRi is unnatural. It was pointed out, that you light your scene the same way you would light a scene in 3Delight, which is unnatural.

iRay is a physically based renderer, that simulates the physical behavior of light, that's why you have to light your scene they same way you would light it in real life. But of course, let's remain ignorant and reinvent the wheel...

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
that's why you have to light your scene they same way you would light it in real life.
there were 4 lamps on the ceiling and a window :unsure:how do you lighting your life( or daz scene)?
I'm really interested, I'll be happy to know how to do it right;)

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
I made the hair a bit more gray. I actually like the color. Then I tried a render without the beard. I have to say he looks a lot older like this. But as long as I can make him likable, I don't think that is would be a problem to make him a few years older.
What do you say? View attachment 358751
[/QUOTE
il me rappel michael dans GTA5
he reminds me of michael in GTA 5 :love:

Reactions: GhostPhil

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
moi je kiff Trevor dans ce jeux il nique tout au sens propre

I love Trevor in this game he fuck everything literally :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes