3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I made the hair a bit more gray. I actually like the color. Then I tried a render without the beard. I have to say he looks a lot older like this. But as long as I can make him likable, I don't think that is would be a problem to make him a few years older.
What do you say? View attachment 358751
Dude! I thought you said he was only supposed to be 50! He looks at least 75+! I am almost 50, and he looks older than my parents! The hair and beard I like (even if I only have a couple gray hairs myself), but I don't have a single wrinkle. This guy is not a 'father' figure, he is more of a great grandfather figure. :p I hate to think about what kind of life would age a man that hard, that soon... :eek: That's just mean, he looks like my grandfather did in his 80's. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Dude! I thought you said he was only supposed to be 50! He looks at least 75+! I am almost 50, and he looks older than my parents! The hair and beard I like (even if I only have a couple gray hairs myself), but I don't have a single wrinkle. This guy is not a 'father' figure, he is more of a great grandfather figure. :p I hate to think about what kind of life would age a man that hard, that soon... :eek: That's just mean, he looks like my grandfather did in his 80's. :ROFLMAO:
Well regardless of how he looked, I fucked up and safed something else over his file. Luckily I found an older file, but in the end he looks different now. And I guess younger.
GP_Edward_new.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well regardless of how he looked, I fucked up and safed something else over his file. Luckily I found an older file, but in the end he looks different now. And I guess younger.
View attachment 358819
Sorry to hear it, that really sucks. I had to do that with the werewolf girl, had to roll back 11 versions due to something getting broken on her from the posing, and not being able to fix it. I have also had saves getting corrupted and not be openable any more, so I try to make a new save every time I change something big on them. Already up to version 9 on the remake of her, and I went back to version 2 when I started on the rework.

Yeah, now he looks more like my dad than my grandfather. hehehe

Don't get me wrong, he looks good, caring, wizened even, but 50 year olds don't generally look that old any more these days, 50's the new 40, or whatever.
("yeah, yeah, you just keep telling yourself that old man!")
I would still tone down the wrinkles some, I put him at about 65 or so based on his current face. I feel like I look about 20 years younger than this guy, and I should only be about 3 (the hair and suit only go so far).

That said, it could depend on what kind of life he led, did he have kids of his own, was he involved in raising them, did he have a really stressful job, that kind of thing...?

PopeDope24

Jul 27, 2019
FYI there is a major glitch on the eyes:

12374327.jpg

IIRC this could be caused by Geoshells, if you have any equipped then try disabling body regions the shell doesn't need.

Reactions: GhostPhil

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, didn't notice that. But I am not sure what that means :oops:
That was that thing I tried to show you with the shells for the 'headlights' thing, where it conflicted with the genitalia. I can show you again later, when you are ready, just yell.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
question idiote : depuis plusieurs page tout le monde parle de denoiser

silly question: for several page everyone talks about denoiser what is it ???

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
jfredy78 It's a feature in daz 4.11 i think, you can access it in the filtering option of the iray render. It reduce a lot of the noise but some details too. You can gain some time with some of your renders with that.

Reactions: jfredy78

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
question idiote : depuis plusieurs page tout le monde parle de denoiser

silly question: for several page everyone talks about denoiser what is it ???
C'est un logiciel qui permet de supprimé les points sur une photo ( enfin c'est se que ns on a discuter )
(It is a software that allows you to delete the points on a photo)

Avant (before)
370519_paisage_23.png

Après (after)
371383_d_370519_paisage_23.jpg

Quand tu veux finir plutôt le rendu, tu peux si il y a que quelques points xD Denoiser les enlevera.
C'est pour cela que j'ai un peu casser les pieds a xavster pour avoir la bonne marche a suivre.

When you want to finish the rendering instead, you can if there are only a few xD Denoiser points will remove them.
That's why I such a pain a little bit at xavster to have the right procedure to follow.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes