3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Indeed it's not a rubber dick, but a remote device which she can wear discreetly to spice up her daily work/ routines.
And she's thinking about which color she's going to wear today/ fits her mood :)
I hope they (the devices) don't' buzz too much:)

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Tried the Denoiser for the first time tonight. A couple of times, so this isn't the first render I used it on, but I do like it a lot.

It obviously "removes" the grain, but the reason I like it is that it tends to give the render a different look.

I haven't tested this image without the Denoiser, but the iterations speak for itself, stopping the render at 52 iterations, probably a minute & 30 at most. Mostly because it already had enough detail to stand on its own but I also liked the smudge "effect" it gives, as I said. It brings a cooler aesthetic in my opinion. Almost like a painting, depending on how smudged the grain is when you cancel it.

Denoiser Test Taylor.png

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
wow your characters look all so detailed and really cool. Is this the mc? Should be imo. ;)
Nope just a side character, but she will get at least her short story in a way. But now I have the more difficult task to create a tall model-like woman. I don't know why, but all the women I create tend to be petite :D

Reactions: VDawe and TheDevian
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes