3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
1st "backdoor" experience with the "Land Lady". :ROFLMAO:

Not a big fan of the hair I used, I believe the shape is just right and... Motherly(?), but it's just too plastic-y when rendered, should have fiddled a bit more with it though.

View attachment 360206
Skin and hair are the most enerving things to deal with. At least when you want to play in the (photo-)realistic area. I don't know what settings you use. But for hair, I tend to use some presets when I start with a new character or scene and adjust them to my needs, while the project is advancing. Good ones are the iray hair shader presets made by OutOfTouch for example, even if they are a little bit aged.

Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey
May 9, 2018
Skin and hair are the most enerving things to deal with. At least when you want to play in the (photo-)realistic area. I don't know what settings you use. But for hair, I tend to use some presets when I start with a new character or scene and adjust them to my needs, while the project is advancing. Good ones are the iray hair shader presets made by OutOfTouch for example, even if they are a little bit aged.
I hear you, man. I have a set of favorite hairs that have awesome shaders and look wonderful when rendered. This I haven't used before but based on the minuscule hair icon, I thought it looked good, it definitely had the shape I wanted, that out of style stay at home mom look and figured it'll look good when rendered (my fault for not test rendering it first :LOL:).
And yeah, those OOT hair presets are awesome, especially the L-Collection (Lainey, Leony, Linda and Liv :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Techn0magier

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Rubber Duck - Attached obj/ zip file

Rubber_Duck_promo.jpg

View attachment Rubber_Duck.zip

How to use in DazStudio:

- Unzip the Rubber_Duck.zip
- Menu-> File -> Import the Rubber_Duck.obj into DazStudio (Custom scale 1000%)
- Give it a decent shader preset like Iray Rubber Matte which comes for free with DazStudio
- Give it a nice Base/ Diffuse color (just for procedural shading atm.)
- Scale it further to your needs/ have fun

This is just an obj file, so it should be risk free, but just in case a

DISCLAIMER

Use completly at your own risk, I'm not responsible for anything (ruined projects, lousy artwork etc.) :)

P.S. This piece is given away for free, please don't sell it or claim it as yours (or you'll probably rot in hell) :cautious:

P.P.S. Feel free to give feedback

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Rubber Duck - Attached obj/ zip file

View attachment 360620

View attachment 360623

How to use in DazStudio:

- Unzip the Rubber_Duck.zip
- Menu-> File -> Import the Rubber_Duck.obj into DazStudio (Custom scale 1000%)
- Give it a decent shader preset like Iray Rubber Matte which comes for free with DazStudio
- Give it a nice Base/ Diffuse color (just for procedural shading atm.)
- Scale it further to your needs/ have fun

This is just an obj file, so it should be risk free, but just in case a

DISCLAIMER

Use completly at your own risk, I'm not responsible for anything (ruined projects, lousy artwork etc.)

P.S. This piece is given away for free, please don't sell it or claim it as yours (or you'll probably rot in hell)

P.P.S Feel free to give feedback
Why she needs so many rubber dicks? Judging by the size, two, max three should be enough:ROFLMAO:

Edit: Peeled bananas are even more suitable!

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Why she needs so many rubber dicks? Judging by the size, two, max three should be enough:ROFLMAO:

Edit: Peeled bananas are even more suitable!
Indeed it's not a rubber dick, but a remote device which she can wear discreetly to spice up her daily work/ routines.
And she's thinking about which color she's going to wear today/ fits her mood :)

Reactions: Lednah
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes