3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
What has a good and honourable cop done, to get a wife like Adelaide?
nonprocess.png withprocess.png

I'm torn between camera processing for cutscene renders and no camera processing.
The nature of most VNs is that the common dialogue events are crisp with back- and foreground to make blending different dolls and items easier. But in cutscenes, it looks like a processed camera cracks the suspension of disbelieve. They look, out of place so to speak. On the other hand, a processed camera looks nicer to the eye, when seen without context. Which would be a benefit for replays in the gallery.
What are your thoughts on this matter?

Both images are using the exact same settings. only the camera got adjusted in the second one.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hi everyone, first render of the year (actually it's a scene I did in December, but when I clicked on render my good old GTX 750 TI slapped me in the face!)
It's a little grainy but I forgot to extend the max time in the settings... I guess I'll try that Denoiser that everyone is talking about.

View attachment 361263
Nice to see you back in buisness! :)

Reactions: DanMachiFan

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
I haven't posted in a while because I've been on vacation. So here's a quick render of an unfinished scene. Unfortunately the scalp of the hair is shown through on both characters. One more so than the other. Any fixes other than rendering with and without the hair and fixing in postwork?

Beach Family.jpg

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I haven't posted in a while because I've been on vacation. So here's a quick render of an unfinished scene. Unfortunately the scalp of the hair is shown through on both characters. One more so than the other. Any fixes other than rendering with and without the hair and fixing in postwork?

View attachment 361413
Someone said a few days ago that's and Iray bug and it happens when the figure it's to far from the center point.. x y z 0 0 0
Try to do move her to 0 0 0 do a quick render see if it works.. if that's ok make a new group with all assets you have there and then move it to 0 0 0.. everything should stay togethere.

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
I have a 1950x cpu, water cooled 1070, 32gb ram and 3 ssds along with 3 hdds. I would like to start designing (putting together) background sets for these adult dating/sex games. I'm sick of seeing so many re-used settings, it takes away from the fap sessions as well as whatever story is being told. What software do I need? And if you guys can recommend youtube pages that can teach me to make these background sets. Thanks in advance.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I have a 1950x cpu, water cooled 1070, 32gb ram and 3 ssds along with 3 hdds. I would like to start designing (putting together) background sets for these adult dating/sex games. I'm sick of seeing so many re-used settings, it takes away from the fap sessions as well as whatever story is being told. What software do I need? And if you guys can recommend youtube pages that can teach me to make these background sets. Thanks in advance.
Software: Blender and Hexagon for a start. YT channels: Grand Arbit, Blender Guru, Blender Insider.

Reactions: poweruptonka

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
I've heard the issue is it being too far away from the center, but my issue is usually you just need to adjust the "forehead depth" slider on most hairs to make the invisible scalp push out a bit more so it doesn't clip through the forehead.
I'm going to try re-centering everything. I don't think is the hair since I don't get that problem when I render their portraits.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes