CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Last edited:

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
:cool: Managed to reimport Daz libraries without much casualties to the SSD drive yay xD
and now enjoy the view :whistle:

View attachment 364796
From most of your posts I see you have a bara influence very rare to see high quality male characters what skin are you using for your characters? are they premade or something out of a kit like Skinbuilder (I know Skinbuilder is designed for female skins)

DazSwole

Apr 25, 2018
From most of your posts I see you have a bara influence very rare to see high quality male characters what skin are you using for your characters? are they premade or something out of a kit like Skinbuilder (I know Skinbuilder is designed for female skins)
Thankya! :giggle: This particular one is standard Sandy for Brute 8 skin with Brute vein bump and some gloss tweeks. I personaly like to do the tweeking myself so I can learn how each value affect the end result,it may take more time to prepare the scene that way but more benefitial in the long run I think than using 1-click-skins :p

May 9, 2018
I'd say... just about right :ROFLMAO:

Yes shell, just choose a good Shell Dk texture with character skin.
And i add Dicktator Shell/Surface/torso/willis torso
And result not bad
View attachment 364767
Reeeeeedussss POWAAAAAA!! :ROFLMAO:

Things are getting warmer :sneaky:
Love the expression on the Milf's face :love:

:cool: Managed to reimport Daz libraries without much casualties to the SSD drive yay xD
and now enjoy the view :whistle:

View attachment 364796
Well, I'm so not into the subject matter, but goddamn your renders are nice and crisp... fuck this sounds wrong... aaargh!!

A son tour, tu prendras se qui restera.
In turn, you will take what's left.
View attachment 364798
An undeniable portrayal of a "rock-hard dick"... the thing is solid as fuck, Yikes :eek:

Reactions: Larry Kubiac
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes