3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It's fascinating seeing the range of "levels" of mastery of the medium--no disrespect intended. All the way from Junior High Art Class level beginner to Master of Fine Arts level polish and mastery, or the digital art equivalent thereof. But I see creativity at every level of skill posted here. (y)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's fascinating seeing the range of "levels" of mastery of the medium--no disrespect intended. All the way from Junior High Art Class level beginner to Master of Fine Arts level polish and mastery, or the digital art equivalent thereof. But I see creativity at every level of skill posted here. (y)
That's the nice thing about this thread. Pro's and beginner in one thread and most of the time no flaming and only friendly people who are willing to help and share their experience. You can see great art and get usefull tips.
I personally love this thread. My journey started here and I still like to come back whenever I can. Time's an issue tho :/

akisanjutei

Dec 8, 2017
many thx,
It work now, but I have second problem, becauese when I run text part in denoiser_1.1 the tab so quickly disappear, and I do not know hat I have do.... thx for your advice or some instruction for make better my rendered pics.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
many thx,
It work now, but I have second problem, becauese when I run text part in denoiser_1.1 the tab so quickly disappear, and I do not know hat I have do.... thx for your advice or some instruction for make better my rendered pics.
I use Denoiser without a batch file so
I have to run the command prompt exe not the Denoiser exe.
search mycomputer using the search tab on win 10 then type in command prompt then run it.
Then I need to type CD:\ (Path of the denoiser)
then type Denoiser i- (picture location\Picture. File extension) o-(this is output so you must either type the same location with a different name or different location

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Do you know where the difference is between this one and the inbuild one from DAZ studio?
This will only remove unwanted pixels from the image. And the DAZ denoiser will have +/- impact on the rendering depending on the settings you give him, it will go from the barbie doll and a crazy thing. But you have to find the right dosage with DAZ, so you have to play the wizard's apprentice.

Reactions: Techn0magier

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Girl from the left..
Is that a converted g8-g3 pose.. looks weird or uncomfortable.. what's she looking at?
She looks at the girl on the right, I have a little missing eyes, and the pose is for gf3 apply on gf3. I replaced the character on the left to place it on the bed but with the fatigue I didn't touch the scene to do something good, it was just to test my light at the base.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
This will only remove unwanted pixels from the image. And the DAZ denoiser will have +/- impact on the rendering depending on the settings you give him, it will go from the barbie doll and a crazy thing. But you have to find the right dosage with DAZ, so you have to play the wizard's apprentice.
Ah, thanks for that info.
So it could be worth to look into both deeper, and decide on a picture by picture base, which one gives the better results.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Ah, thanks for that info.
So it could be worth to look into both deeper, and decide on a picture by picture base, which one gives the better results.
From my own experience it depends upon the scene setup. If you have a scene with high intensity emissive sources that generate firefly's then the post render denoiser is far superior. Should you be using predominately HDRI's then the Daz Denoiser may be a better option. From what I have seen it seems to blur more than denoise, hence it removes data from pixels that did not require changing.

PS: The command line denoiser I have been quoting recently, is the only one I have seen that actually addresses the stray pixels and does not merely blur every pixel.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes