3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Okay still having trouble with setting up 4.11. It does not render when I have only Geforce GT 440 selected However it will render through CPU any suggestion?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Okay still having trouble with setting up 4.11. It does not render when I have only Geforce GT 440 selected However it will render through CPU any suggestion?
Probably the gpu can't handle the scene.. too many lights, is it iray compatibile? resolution.. memory?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Rule of thumb - to be able to render with GPU the video memory plus the motherboard memory reduced with the amount of memory the Win uses for itself (starts from 2G for Win 7 and up) and the memory used by the DS itself (for 4.10 starts from 2 GB and goes up, didn't check how it is fo 4.11), should be more then the memory needed for the scene. If the opposite but the difference is relatively small, the HD swap file is used and the render time becomes eternity and still the rendering can freeze/crash etc at any moment.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes