3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Saw TheDevian's remote and felt inspired to do a vintage one

View attachment 385443
I had considered a dial or a slider like that, but I had no idea how to animate it yet, at least with the dial I could have changed the skin, the slider would have been a bit harder. That sad, this looks amazing!
All around the summery park,
The Deviant chased the Anus.
A flying kick missed its mark,
Pop! Goes the Anus! :devilish:

- Figured F95 needs a nursery song of sorts, courtesy of papa BrainDeadMonkey :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 385719
I did? Well, at least she is cute! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
@ TheDevian

Thank you very much.

It's really not that hard to rig simple rigid stuff in Daz, there are great vids at YT.
Creating separate geometry/ surface groups in your modelling program for all your animated parts makes your rigging life easier.

Here's a cheesy one for the slider

RemoteAnim.gif

P.S. If you have questions, I'm willing to share knowledge... :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I use for my girls nipples a third-party product "Headlights" by Meipe. I bought it immediately after the release and never regretted it. A great product!

Nipple color comes from my custom skin editing.
Yeah, it took some getting used to, but I love Headlights, HD Nipples comes a close second. I like the nipples better in Headlights, but the areola better with HD Nips... It's really nice when I see others using it, as a breast man, good looking nipples are important. :ROFLMAO:
@ TheDevian

Thank you very much.

It's really not that hard to rig simple rigid stuff in Daz, there are great vids at YT.
Creating separate geometry/ surface groups in your modelling program for all your animated parts makes your rigging life easier.

Here's a cheesy one for the slider

View attachment 385828

P.S. If you have questions, I'm willing to share knowledge... :)
Yeah, I haven't even started looking into animations yet. I assume you have the slider as a separate object in blender? I also need to learn bones soon...XD
It really is impressive to me, I especially like how the LEDs are flickering, that is a nice attention to detail touch. Beautiful work.

I have been doing a lot of plotting, writing, and planning, I have designed about 30+ characters, and started working on building sets. But finding the assets I needed is always a challenge, so I wanted to learn how to make my own. At this point other than how you made the parts movable, I wouldn't even know what to ask yet. :sneaky:

Reactions: DonJoe

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I use for my girls nipples a third-party product "Headlights" by Meipe. I bought it immediately after the release and never regretted it. A great product!

Nipple color comes from my custom skin editing.
I'm currently using it now, but do you know why the nipples poke through clothing, i use collision + smoothing but the nipples always wanna poke through no matter what i do.

malakain

May 5, 2018
Hello again

After a few days of practicing with the skins this is my last render. The only problem is that I have not got any of the two hairs to look wet (both are hairs that have the option of wet hair) has not worked with any of the presets. Any ideas? Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you!

pool.png

Larry Kubiac zramcharan Xavster

I found a solution to the problem problem with the skin that looked like dipped in oil when using anagenessis 2 in a Gen8 figure. Post
I take the opportunity to ask two questions.
The first is if someone can tell me why the skin looks this way.

View attachment 371265

I have used anagenesis and anagenesis 2, I have read that they could be used in Genesis 8, but I must do something wrong because I cannot get the skin to look good. In Genesis 3 I have no problem.

The other question is more theoretical, anagenesis, anagenesis 2, Alt Skin 8 and Skinbuilder 8 how do they work? I mean, do they overwrite the original textures or improve them?

Thanks in advance, have a nice day.
In Surfaces / Skin, the Dual Lobe Specular Weight dial must have a value of 0 to fix the problem. If someone has the same problem this has been the solution I have found. Thanks also for the tips, I learned several things along the way.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes